What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 4th 2010, Parramatta Stadium

StormChaser

First Grade
I laughed my arse off! Ohhh scary Parra fans! What a pathetic bunch of "supporters" you are!! That crowd was disgusting!! For a grand final replay, the huge build up and propaganda started by the Telecrap, and all the absolute bullsh*t talk in here, you are a pathetic bunch!!

You call yourselves die hard fans? I call you total fakes! All mouth, no action. You should be collectively ashamed of yourselves!!

As for the game I thought it was an awesome display and loved the passion. Well done to Parra they thoroughly deserved their win and I hope they kick on from here.
To all the Parra "fans" who didn't show up to watch it- hang your heads in shame!

Someone

Bench
StormChaser, you are a disgraceful bitch. Leave you cheating merkin, and dont forget that we beat you cheats 24-10.

"But we have nothing to play for" cries Smith. How does that feel as a strom fan? Your players are playing for nothing, that includes you pathetic fans that keep defending them. Have fun watching your team fall off the rails.

simostorm

Bench
Parramatta are the epitomy of the pathetic NSWRL club. Its a shame they arnt being considered for removal to make way for places like Perth and Adelaide.

StormChaser

First Grade
StormChaser, you are a disgraceful bitch. Leave you cheating merkin, and dont forget that we beat you cheats 24-10.

"But we have nothing to play for" cries Smith. How does that feel as a strom fan? Your players are playing for nothing, that includes you pathetic fans that keep defending them. Have fun watching your team fall off the rails.

Wow, you are deficient in everything but ignorance. Were you even AT the game you gormless, brain dead goink?
Calling me a bitch is the ultimate compliment, so thank you sincerely, in regards to your question, I enjoy watching my team whether they win or lose, AND in any weather and any arena. Can you say that? I highly doubt it.
I have never defended the salary cap breach, never, and I never will, cos it's wrong! I will however defend to the death the extraordinary members of my team, because YES they have nothing to play for and they are giving their heart and soul, week in, week out.
I can just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Parra who breached the cap. They can't even get their fans to turn up NOW, let alone if they were playing for nothing.

Thanks for the laugh, gimpy boy. :lol:

Wow, you are deficient in everything but ignorance. Were you even AT the game you gormless, brain dead goink?
Calling me a bitch is the ultimate compliment, so thank you sincerely, in regards to your question, I enjoy watching my team whether they win or lose, AND in any weather and any arena. Can you say that? I highly doubt it.
I have never defended the salary cap breach, never, and I never will, cos it's wrong! I will however defend to the death the extraordinary members of my team, because YES they have nothing to play for and they are giving their heart and soul, week in, week out.
I can just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Parra who breached the cap. They can't even get their fans to turn up NOW, let alone if they were playing for nothing.

Thanks for the laugh, gimpy boy. :lol:
you are a very angry young woman next time you see one of your players ask them for a hug i think you need one ;-)

StormChaser

First Grade
lmao! I'm not angry honey, far from it. I enjoy winding the likes of "someone" up with my cheating team . W00!!!!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon TV ratings would've been massive. That can only help the NRL's future negotiations with broadcasters.

And when they got stuck into Finchy you couldn't wipe the smile off his face with a dozen lemons. He gave them a massive grin and started waving at them. He was actually laughing at them as well.

He was far too busy missing tackles to do any laughing last night.

I laughed my arse off! Ohhh scary Parra fans! What a pathetic bunch of "supporters" you are!! That crowd was disgusting!! For a grand final replay, the huge build up and propaganda started by the Telecrap, and all the absolute bullsh*t talk in here, you are a pathetic bunch!!

What do you expect for a rainy night against an interstate team RUNNING LAST?

StormChaser

First Grade

I could give a sh*t if MY team was playing the local under 18's in the middle of a monsoon! I'd still turn up to watch and support my team! It's called being a SUPPORTER, you know, a FAN of the game!!! :roll:
Something most here wouldn't know much about clearly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I could give a sh*t if MY team was playing the local under 18's in the middle of a monsoon! I'd still turn up to watch and support my team! It's called being a SUPPORTER, you know, a FAN of the game!!!

There's a reason fans like you are called 'tragics'.

If going to footy matches is what makes you happy then I'm glad you're being fulfilled. But criticising others for not being as fanatical as you is in itself pathetic. It's football mate, not a f**king religion.

I'm sure people like you get the most joy when your team wins but you're also the the most miserable when they lose.

Some of just don't think it's wise to pin our happiness on the results of a football game.

Eelogical

Referee
I didn't go but I watched it on tv. I consider that to be somewhat supporting the game, as in, media expecting X amount of viewers to watch games to pay for the rights to air said games. If being considered a supporter means I have to go every game regardless of weather or other circumstances then don't consider me a supporter. I go to games when finances and time permits and I watch the game(s) if I can't attend. Lets be honest, Sydney has a lot of other attractions other than sport, and most people will go with what's relevant for them at the time. To those who went last night, you are the diehards and I commend you for it.

LESStar58

Referee

Fair go, mate. The general consensus is that Parramatta fans were "robbed" on the 2009 premiership and there was all the hoo haa and kerfuffle and build up over the week with the likes of Ray Price coming out and saying that the 2 teams should have played for the trophy last night, the Telegraph running the hate campaign (complete with posters. How novel). No other game of rugby league outside of an Origin or the grand final is going to get the exposure that was afforded to the Parra Vs. Storm game last night and the end result was anti-climatic to say the very least.

Parramatta Stadium should have been packed to the rafters with every blue and gold supporter baying for purple blood last night regardless of weather, position on the ladder etc. The fact that only 7500 showed up is not good enough from anyone's perspective. As for the issue of it being an interstate team; are you trying to say if it was a Dragons Vs Eels GF rematch and the Dragons were the ones who were found to have cheated the cap and were effectively disqualified for the season that the stadium would be packed?

Last night was a very disappointing result for the game. I'm sure there are a few other people who share my concerns.

Lets compare last night with the GF rematch in 2009 at Brookie which was even more of a disappointment. Fantastic weather but just clicked over 10K when the joint should have been rocking....although Manly were rubbish for the first part of last season so the fans probably deserted. Then again, that is a trend I've observed with most Sydney teams.

But to whoever raised the issue of ratings; yeah they would have been HUGE.

matt

Juniors
Pitiful bunch arent they these scum(storm) fans the whole 15 news LTD employees and Molly...Pity them dont hate them but make sure as hell you hate on gameday.

I would have expected a stronger turnout than what they got for this game...I go to every Storm game at home rain or shine and the Eels officials would not be happy with this crowd attendance.

matt

Juniors
I would have expected a stronger turnout than what they got for this game...I go to every Storm game at home rain or shine and the Eels officials would not be happy with this crowd attendance.

Half the blokes prolly ignored the game for the simple fact that you farkers should have been expelled....I also condone backs turned to cheats.

Evenflow

Bench
Ye thats Melbourne. Its cold and rainy, nothing new for you guys.

You do realize that Sydney gets twice the annual rainfall as Melbourne don't you? Or they've had 3 times the amount so far this year? Clearly you didn't or you wouldn't have made such a ridiculously stupid and just plain wrong comment.

Well in Parra lads,Now who has these Scumbags next at home?

Well in? I hope you weren't talking about the piss poor crowd of 7,500 who people who bothered to show up. They talked such a big tough game before the fact but the majority stayed away because they didn't want to get a bit wet. You hard arses :lol:

matt

Juniors
There was a massive push to abondon a game that involves cheats,so they need to talk imo.

Half the blokes prolly ignored the game for the simple fact that you farkers should have been expelled....I also condone backs turned to cheats.

So your view contradicts the press and all the fans that were going to turn out to give to Storm.

The reality is that it should have been packed out and was not even close...

matt

Juniors
So your view contradicts the press and all the fans that were going to turn out to give to Storm.

The reality is that it should have been packed out and was not even close...

Mate,I am a swinger,You turn your back on scumbgs or you let rip,either way i am happy.