What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Rep Finals today

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe a positive to come out of this weekend our Juniors in finals week 1

Tarsha Gale Cup - win this get week off

1. Sharks vs 4.Knights

Harold Matthews Cup - Knockout game at Leichhardt that could cause issue

6. Sharks vs 7. Balmain

SG Ball - win get week off, how can the Roosters with no juniors be undefeated in this comp, already buying kids from everywehere on a plus 304

4. Sharks vs 1. Roosters

Anyone know what happened to Franklin Pele in the S G Ball Team?

He played prop first game and haven’t spotted him in the team since.

He’s an absolute beast and I was looking forward in watching him develop this season.

No worries I just saw an interview with the coach said he could be back for the GF if we make it. So obviously he got a bad injury early on.

The HB Kai Broadhurst looks really good and Kyle Pickering. Kyle has been swapping around a bit with Declan Casey in the FB position but in the Semi Vs the Roosters he played second row and he scored a try with a lot of pace.

carinashark

First Grade
Congrats to all these teams and.. to those involved with their success. I know how hard it is at this level to stay consistent. We have some great players waiting to come into the NRL . I just hope the best will be in a Shark jersey.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tarsha Gale Cup chics play the Dragons in the semi next week.

Beat them 50-28 in the rounds

Latest posts