What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just how much are the Roosters struggling?

Sir Don

Juniors
One Claytons win and with the most money and off field talent good on ya rorter Cockbreath keep it up wanker

mat_parsons

Juniors
To allow George Carmont to score a try is real struggling.

Dirty team, dirty fans and dirty biased ref.

That's how they win games.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
miccle said:
Roosters? Struggling? pffft. Take a first-string kicker and about 4-5 internationals out of a team... of course they're going to struggle. But for them to only lose by 12-14 points against two other heavyweights - nothing to worry about at all there. IMO they're almost a definite for the GF again... which is v.worrying indeed.

LOL.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take 4 Internationals, and replace them with a Few Other internationals. They really lost out here hey.

Cmon mate. They over exagerate their injuries every time. In 2002 when they had 16 Players out as they said. WOW.. They then proceeded to have almost every player on deck for the whole 2nd half of the season, except for 1 player, can't remember ( Maybe Fitz) not sure. Maybe someone else like Cusack ?

That's not an injury Crisis, that's a blessing.

The Roosters problem now is, is that the have got the Dragonitis.

These players now have injuries that make the players a little Different.

Hodges, Bad knees
Cross Bad Everything Chronic,
Fitzy Bad knees Chronic
Fitler Shoulder is going to force him to retire unfortunately
Wing Bad Ankle Chronic
Finch Bad options Chronic
Walker Half Hearted Chronic
Hodges Wanker Chronic
Stuart Over confident Love me do, Contagious
Cafe Late.. Coming back, no matter what happens this week, the purple patch is over. Every team has one, The Roosters have had their's.

No this is no pointer to this week Rooster fans. Just some home truths.

Sir Don

Juniors
I DIDNT KNOW WE HAD SO MUCH IN COMMON STQUILLAMAN....THE PUNT ROOSTER BASHING...I LIKE YOU ALREADY

LRC

My old mate Stgillaman..been a while how ya doin you old roosters basher?
You,re probably right about all teams have a purple patch but alls us fans can do is ride it and enjoy the anticipation that every game could probably be a win... being a roosters supporter and you being a dragon we have been pretyy blessed in the last 5 to 10 years that our clubs have been reasonably strong and competetive and on most ocasions we have been able to ride the wave of fun and excitement come finals time....
One day you win a comp , one day you dont... the beauty is being around at the business end of the year to enjoy it while suppoeters of other clubs are on vacation.Winning the GF is a bonus to the joy of riding the train from season end to getting their.Nothing any other supporter of other clubs can say can take that ride away from you ...
To quote the great David Lee Roth... its not the pot of gold, but the rainbow itself.

LRC

You,re probably right about all teams have a purple patch but alls us fans can do is ride it and enjoy the anticipation that every game could probably be a win... being a roosters supporter and you being a dragon we have been pretyy blessed in the last 5 to 10 years that our clubs have been reasonably strong and competetive and on most ocasions we have been able to ride the wave of fun and excitement come finals time....
One day you win a comp , one day you dont... the beauty is being around at the business end of the year to enjoy it while suppoeters of other clubs are on vacation.Winning the GF is a bonus to the joy of riding the train from season end to getting their.Nothing any other supporter of other clubs can say can take that ride away from you ...
To quote the great David Lee Roth... its not the pot of gold, but the rainbow itself.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
LRC said:

Very well Put LRC. I Like your Style. I have laid off the Rooster bashing Mate, But Sometimes, Ol,d habits Die hard LOL.
But in all seriousness, I beleive most of what i wrote, I can see it out there on the Football field.
They have dragonitis.

Fitler, Wing, Fitz, Hodges all have injuries that are affecting their form. Wing, may have been ok, but know that he has done it twice in the last 5 games he has played, that is not a great sign.

As for the other 3, their injuries are getting worse, Freddie's, is not improving, and whilst he is playing football it wont. he should be rested for 10 weeks IMHO.

dice

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
2 years late, but better late than never.

A sharks supporter blaming their losses against the roosters in 2002 on the refs .... well I never.

It is good to see both teams have been able to remain competitive since 2002. :lol:

LRC said:

Wise words indeed....

The Roosters are in no slump...they may well be feeling their way a bit and scratching with injuries, but they will pull it together soon enough. they have quality in almost every position and good depth. They will finish top 4 in minor round and will make mark in playoffs

Latest posts