What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Carney

cas1

Juniors
Justin Carney collected a three game ban to-day that makes seven games in total this season.

cas1

Juniors
1240144_643412155676941_1889162806_n.jpg
Baby boy for the Carney's

cas1

Juniors
Justin dislocated his shoulder last week so now misses the last game of the season finishes with 21 tries,he is in negotiations to extend his contract with Cas Tigers fingers crossed he does fans favourite.

cas1

Juniors
Justin back in pre seaon training now got over his shoulder injury,last season of Castleford contract watch the rugby league clubs queue up for him,the nugget has turned golden.:D

moga

Juniors
Justin back in pre seaon training now got over his shoulder injury,last season of Castleford contract watch the rugby league clubs queue up for him,the nugget has turned golden.:D
Great stuff mate! justin is a beast.

cas1

Juniors
Justin returned from his shoulder dislocation in a pre season game and scored 3 tries, looks as though he is chomping at the bit and cannot wait for Bradford Bulls first game up.:)

cas1

Juniors
well here we go again this could well get a bit boring for you guys but the beast scored in the opening game of the season(wait for it)actually out jumping the defence and beasting his way over.

oikee

Juniors
Regardless of some of the dribble above, J.C will be a superstar in the ESL. Despite his height he is as strong as they come, almost impossible to tackle, wears his heart on his sleeve and is a magnet for his team mates. Enjoy! Champion player, champion bloke.

Well said, just reading the Carney posts today as he has been in the papers alot lately.

When you think that Matty Utai was one of my favorite players at the doggies, i think Justin Carney is like a new improved model of Matty.
Well done, hope he resigns for Cas as well.

oikee

Juniors
just watched Justin Carneys contribution to the game against Wigan again and again and so on,his first try was most pleasing he hands off Josh Charnley one of the best wingers in super league with ease(puts him on his backside)then Tomkins comes across and hands him off and lifts him off the ground two feet so much better in slow motion,
Match summerisers quote he is bigger than christmas,human wrecking ball,when he gets rolling their is no stopping him.not just a one trick pony:D

He is a better winger than Billy Topou at Canberra now. Dont worry about the haters. He had a bad injury and has recovered.
This lot would have said the same about Big Mal Meninga after his three broken arms. He went to England and killed it as well. He also came back to OZ then killed it again in Oz.
Haters goona hate.
Keep the Carney posts coming, i love a crowd favorite. We need more mini beasts and flying fishes .

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-league/26974172

Castleford Tigers winger Justin Carney has signed a new five-year deal.

The 25-year-old winger has scored 28 tries in 26 Super League appearances since joining the Tigers from NRL side Sydney Roosters before the 2013 season.

"It's been a stressful couple of months and I've got what I wanted and I'm really happy," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

"I had other offers but I love the players and the coaching staff here and there was no reason for me not to stay here."

He added: "I've really made this place home now and it's important to be happy and I know I will be here.

"A big part of me wanting to stay here was that I see the club going forward and I believe we can win things."

cas1

Juniors
Big game to-night first plays second cas bidding to go top Feed the Beast as we say at cas tigers.