What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin McKay

Spike

First Grade
brook,

Do you know anything about the reason as to why he left the Tigers for Redcliffe?

brook

First Grade
none at all to be honest - he was going ok, nothing outstanding but certainly nothing to complain about either.

It happened at about the same time we signed adam tippett off wests so maybe that had something to do with it

he could have missed queensland too...but its all guesswork nothings been said, if you can still pm on rleague you might wanna try asking robbie (bodge09) he'd know for sure.

Spike

First Grade
lol at the moment I can't even log in to rleague- the site is either stuffed or i might be banned again for promoting this site.

I was under the impression that McKay was from around the Townsville or similar area so homesickness wouldn't have played a role in him leaving to play for redcliffe.

brook

First Grade
Bailey said:
lol at the moment I can't even log in to rleague- the site is either stuffed or i might be banned again for promoting this site.

I was under the impression that McKay was from around the Townsville or similar area so homesickness wouldn't have played a role in him leaving to play for redcliffe.

yeah he's from north queensland you're right...as i said i really don't know its all guesswork atm