What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Murphy - will he get much game time this season?

Robster

Bench
Don't wanna add my views cause I don't wanna sound baised, but I do know theres a upcoming Jonah Lomu player as ozbash pointed out on another thread which is a winger, with Henry Fa'afili and Francis in front of him also, can you see him having more game time then last year or will it just be another ordinary year in the bartercard cup for the Smurf.

budz

Juniors
I doubt he will get much time. Id like him get some time in some pre season matches to see what he can do now. But i just think he is too small and apart from his speed doesnt offer too much else.

LeagueNut

First Grade
southern warrior said:
When is his contract up?
No idea, but if I was in his shoes I'd probably be asking for a release. IMO there are just too many people ahead of him and he doesn't offer any utility value to push for a position elsewhere. Sad but true!

Robster

Bench
if he is to leave the Warriors, I hope he stays in the NRL not go to bloody super league, then I can't fellow his performances.

AliN

Live Update Team
yes it's going to interesting if and when he gets a go.
I'd say the next two trial matches would see him trying to show his worth.

He was injured before the sevens that's what ruled him out of them. He could possibly play on the Gold Caost against the Eels. I had a chat to him at the game on Thursday night. He said he really wants to go on the field again so hopefully he will put in some good performances in the last 2 trials and push for a first grade spot.

Latest posts