What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Pascoe

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Can we take a moment to give this bloke a round of applause?

The members email just distributed is another example of the respect and regard this man has for fans, players and the club. A brilliant way to shut Buzz Rothfield up without giving him the time of day of a direct response. Pascoe has handled this year brilliantly and deserves a pat on the back. The real test is turning this period of change into a period of prolonged success, but the first step is done.

He is so much better than Grant Mayer who took the club about 10 years backward.

Good onya Justin & keep it up!

Tiger05

First Grade
He is great isn't he. I know the club cops it but I think they are doing a really good job.

I think he lurched a little at the start, however walking into an absolute clusterf**k like this club would keep anyone on their toes. Gould recommended him highly as an operator. He spent some time in the US too with major sports organisations over there as well so he has had some exposure on what is required to make a franchise/brand successful.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's doing very well considering the shit storm Mayer left him.

However, he shouldn't have bothered responding to Rothfield's bullshit calls to axe the Tigers.

He's doing very well considering the shit storm Mayer left him.

However, he shouldn't have bothered responding to Rothfield's bullshit calls to axe the Tigers.

I guess Rothfilth probably stirred enough fans up to email Pascoe asking why, hence the members email and not a direct response?

Clifferd

Coach
The fans deserved an answer, he delievered.

Job well done

Plus - he pubically embarassed rothfield which is a win win imo

WT Unity

Juniors
The question for me is as follows;
Is Phil's face permanently RED due to acute embarrassment due to the constant embarrassing crap he writes?
Or...
Is he just a hopeless ALCO?
Answer - A little from column A ---- A little from column B
upload_2017-6-28_11-10-32.jpeg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It just encourages Rothfield to sling more shit at the club cos he knows he'll get a bite, which generates more news for DT.

They now have 3 articles on this. Rothfields initial piece, one about the poll results and another with Pascoe's comments.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It's obviously killing the Rothfilths(apt modifying of this dickheads name Charlatan)of NRL media that we are on an ascent in every aspect of the WT entity.

Which team is going to b the whipping boy of the vacuous cowards employed by the vile grubs at News Corp when they have no material from which to undermine us in '18 & onwards.

Gould recommended him highly as an operator. He spent some time in the US too with major sports organisations over there as well so he has had some exposure on what is required to make a franchise/brand successful.
Perhaps it was the making a franchise/brand successful that prompted the NSW Cup team next year to be known as the West Magpies. Who knows? but as macnaz said on the Intrust Team forum on June 5.
And as for state Cup being Western Suburbs ,it makes zero sense. Its just divisive especially when we were suppose to have been moving on from the us and then nonsense . Now they will get even less people attending their games.
divisive I agree, Magpie or Tiger, they should IMO stick to the Tiger now but perhaps it's a permanent move to Leumeah and no more playing out of Leichhardt that is the basis and then the associated items such as,
a $$ thing and the ground rental is cheaper?
a 'long term' planning thing with ongoing junior promotion in the south west growth area where there will be plenty of parents who are and will only be supporters of many other teams but as for their kids, it's a West Magpies goal moving onto a West Tiger

Then again, it may have nothing to do with Pascoe.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Perhaps it was the making a franchise/brand successful that prompted the NSW Cup team next year to be known as the West Magpies. Who knows? but as macnaz said on the Intrust Team forum on June 5.
divisive I agree, Magpie or Tiger, they should IMO stick to the Tiger now but perhaps it's a permanent move to Leumeah and no more playing out of Leichhardt that is the basis and then the associated items such as,
a $$ thing and the ground rental is cheaper?
a 'long term' planning thing with ongoing junior promotion in the south west growth area where there will be plenty of parents who are and will only be supporters of many other teams but as for their kids, it's a West Magpies goal moving onto a West Tiger

Then again, it may have nothing to do with Pascoe.

I'd say that the direction to have the State Cup team renamed to the Magpies would come from the board and be run by Western Suburbs. There would be no logical process to have the state cup team from here on in to be run by the Wests Tigers as they would be separate entities.

My view on this is that it is silly. Wests Tigers are the way forward and have been since the merger concept became a reality. One club, one direction forward.

macnaz

Staff member
Rooster average is up due to Anzac day sell out
And the merkins paid for the rest!!! f**k that pathetic BS club , dodgy payments , no fans ,no juniors , moving into other areas .... pieces of shit should be the first to relocate if the NRL were real and werent so far up Politis's arsehole!!

Well for the WT to be successful on the field the front office has to get it sh*t in order,it wont happen over night but Pascoe seems to be heading in the right direction which is good after Humpty and Mayer f**ked us over during their reign.

Das Hassler

Bench
I'm pretty sure that this nonsense has as much to do with professional and personal rivalries and fanned by the hurt feelings of a few who badly want WT administration to fail as it does about how the club is doing.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Remember 3 years ago when people proposed getting rid of the scum Sharks Buzz Rothfield had some whinge about how it was so unfair? Pascoe's response was brilliant. Don't give the moron the time of day but tell the fans prone to hysteria what a f**kwhit Rothfield really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Rothfield and his troupe of merkins at the Telecrap love talking about how much we the fans hate the club administration. I hope they read this and see the regard Pascoe/Ivan are held in. Can we lock Russell Packer and Rothfield in a room for 15 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator: