What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Timberlake - Cool or Dork King?

Choppies

Coach
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Anyone who thinks that song is anything other than a recording of a cat having it's balls nailed to a fence post is an imbecile.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
haha, you can all knock him as much as you like, I'm used to it lol. Cry me A River isnt his best song, but you cant judge him solely on that effort, tehre truly is some great stuff on his album. Plus, whast better than a fella who can dance his ass off like that!

Melstar said:
haha, you can all knock him as much as you like, I'm used to it lol. Cry me A River isnt his best song, but you cant judge him solely on that effort, tehre truly is some great stuff on his album. Plus, whast better than a fella who can dance his ass off like that!

Did you see the look on his face when Janet Jackson's Doggie nork popped out?

He was aghast.

I don't think N'sync just danced and sang with each other. :?

Mel, I wouldn't listen to his other stuff after hearing cry me a river once.

weasel

First Grade
Now listen, I wanna try something right now. See they don't do this anymore. I'ma sing something, and I want the guys to sing with me.
They go:

"It feels like something's heating up, can I leave with you?"

And then the ladies go:

"I don't know what I'm thinking bout, really leaving with you"

Melstar

Juniors
christ halfman, I'm one of the biggest JT fans you'll find, but even i think that that song is poor.

Once Dead

Bench
weasel said:
Now listen, I wanna try something right now. See they don't do this anymore. I'ma sing something, and I want the guys to sing with me.
They go:

"It feels like something's heating up, can I leave with you?"

And then the ladies go:

"I don't know what I'm thinking bout, really leaving with you"

That has to be the lamest thing.......he can't get a crowd reaction, so he has to stop the song in order to.....www.dork.com

half

Coach
Melstar said:
christ halfman, I'm one of the biggest JT fans you'll find, but even i think that that song is poor.
but you like jt, therefore your taste is awful

i'm clearly in a better position to judge

weasel

First Grade
Well I can see my attempt at getting a sing-a-long going died in the ass. If anyone wants me I'll be sulking in my bedroom.

half

Coach
weasel said:
Well I can see my attempt at getting a sing-a-long going died in the ass. If anyone wants me I'll be sulking in my bedroom.
no one cares

Once Dead

Bench
timberlake.jpg

Never again doubt those who said he'd turn out like Jacko

Once Dead

Bench
(Los Angeles-AP) -- A week after he busted a move the whole nation is talking about -- Justin Timberlake was back on stage last night.
He picked up two Grammys -- and issued another mea culpa for ripping off part of Janet Jackson's top during their Super Bowl duet -- mostly baring one of her breasts.
He put it this way: "I know it's been a rough week on everybody. What occurred was unintentional, completely regrettable, and I apologize if you guys are offended.''
Like many at the Grammys last night, Timberlake was dressed conservatively. He wore a dark suit.
According to C-B-S, Jackson was also invited to appear and make an apology -- but she declined.

Janet Jackson has bigger you know what's than Mr Timberlake.....lol....she didn't wuss out and apologise, he did

Once Dead

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Don't be confused, I am not defending Timberbrooke.

LOL....don't worry, i know that! You just haven't confirmed that he is Dork King.....confirmation pending

Latest posts