What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jwh

Tayjack

Juniors
Being a grub didn't hurt Slater, Bird, Gallen, Smith or Myles at the selection table.

How true is though that with these so called "grubs", that every player wants to play with them - especially the ones who you have named above. You always find too that these blokes are always grabbing players players awards almost every time they play rep footy. I don't think for one second that any of the above a grubs, if you've played yourself, i know when i did, i had a couple of blokes that i would put in the grub category, that i loved playing with , and always grew in confidence knowing they were about to not put up with anything from the opposition - we called these blokes legends.

Perhaps something to do with the reason SKD wasn't selected? Prior events in the UK?
Hey Chook How's the latte going with your woman's weekly and waratahs scarf knitting

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
JWH will be freshened up, with a point to prove and will have a monster game. When JWH has a monster game the Roosters usually win 13 plus...I reckon some team is going to pay soon. I feel sorry for those poor little Tigpies, as it could get really ugly on Friday week....:D

Last edited:

Chook

First Grade
All in favour of rippy getting a life and a man/woman in his life ?

Some people simply don't deserve a life, they end up wasting it posting irrelevant crap on footy forums. Donating DNA to science research is an option in these cases...even if the DNA is still alive.

Chook.

JWH will be freshened up, with a point to prove and will have a monster game. When JWH has a monster game the Roosters usually win 13 plus...I reckon some team is going to pay soon. I feel sorry for those poor little Tigpies, as it could get really ugly on Friday week....:D

Can't agree more

infidel rooster

Juniors
Starting a forum to challenge NRL front rowers to do what Shaun Dwyer did to JWH. JWH is an absolute grub on the field and needs to be stood over and taught a lesson. Raising the elbow with the football, resentment of being tackled, verbals in every scrum and carrying on like a goose. Stand up NRL players and give it to this piece of work.

The only thing you have ever ripped is the foreskin of the baldy headed champion YOU f**kING WANKER!,JWH has no case to answer:crazy:

Last edited: