What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K Flanno

carinashark

First Grade
Im now in the far south coast and haven't seen any junior football for a few years. So what is the opinion on Kyle F. Has anyone seen him play this year? How far off is he from NRL or is he just another one of those Rodgers type beat ups. Yes I know ET has only daughters.

taipan

Referee
Im now in the far south coast and haven't seen any junior football for a few years. So what is the opinion on Kyle F. Has anyone seen him play this year? How far off is he from NRL or is he just another one of those Rodgers type beat ups. Yes I know ET has only daughters.

He goes well ,reads a game well .Is a footballer, dominating the U20.
Based on the above and the nonperformance of our park footballers playing at 4pm,I'd slot him in the halves or centres .Couldn't do any worse than BBQ today and the centres, who look like they had run out of Speed E gas.

Last edited:

sandshark

Bench
He might get a crack before the season is over.
Has he played for Newtown yet? Would be good to see how he goes against the older guys first.

carinashark

First Grade
Ok that's good news , he better be tough though . After watching what Maloney went through against Manly's forward pack.

Tiger Shark

Bench
He goes well ,reads a game well .Is a footballer, dominating the U20.
Based on the above and the nonperformance of our park footballers playing at 4pm,I'd slot him in the halves or centres .Couldn't do any worse than BBQ today and the centres, who look like they had run out of Speed E gas.

He's not even close to a first grade centre. He's a half, either HB or 5/8th but that's it.

On a side note I thought LumeLume was really strong yesterday. And Katoa is just too good for NYC. Needs to get tested against the big boys soon.

taipan

Referee
Some of you blokes are having a laugh. There is zero chance he plays an NRL game this year.

I tell you what ,we have more games in succession like last Sunday,and anything's possible,icluding moi getting a run.
Because as sure as I lick the ice-cream bowl,that wasn't Nrl standard last Sunday,for a fair whack of the game.

shaggs

Coach
Isn't the old saying "if you are good enough, you are old enough"

I haven't seen him play much, so I have no idea if he is any good

Quigs

Immortal
This modern day warm-up routine has me stuffed. How long do they warm up for.

Its alright when it involves top grade ath-el-lettes but I see it now in all grades of footy from the seniors right down to the kids.

Crikey I laugh 'me-self' course when I go and watch the local team play. I'm not braggin' but I reckon I could still match it with a few of the old fatheads that run around in the lower grade (Gawd bless em). They are that far out of nic and overweight it is a bit of a joke.

Anyhow they get out somewhere for about 30 minutes before kick off and go through all the routines the Top Shelf NRLers go through. Come kick off they are half ferrked and knock up about 20 minutes into the first half.

Not long after the halftime break and its just a matter of self survival for a lot of them.

Luckily we now live in the world of the 10 minute forward. I reckon most of the injuries these lower grade blokes get are shoulder injuries as they nearly throw the joint out thrusting their hands up to come off.

(Psssst I was only joking bout matching it. The first two scrums would see me off in todays game.)

Card Shark

Immortal
[QUOTE="Quigs, post: 12296646, member: 6791"(Psssst I was only joking bout matching it. The first two scrums would see me off in todays game.)[/QUOTE]

You mean sent off.

You'd not be able to contain yourself!

#EraOfTheBiff

Latest posts