What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kali Meehan officially an EEL

Wagonator

Juniors
I was at a function for Kali Meehan in the lounge at Parra Stadium on Saturday. Fitzy gave a short speech in which he said that Kali Meehan will be the first non Parramatta rugby league player to be put up on the walls of Parra Leagues alongside the current first grade side and the Parra legends.

Pretty good wrap.

Was a good function. Hayden and Craig the trainers both said a few words about Kali. Some players were present. I think the ones there were Freshy, Witt and Ash. Is it just me or has Freshy gotten overly huge. What a loss. Anyway, best of luck to Kali, he has another fight over in the USA in December.

Utey

Coach
Yeh exaclty. Last couple of years he has been troubled by injury and probably limited his ability. I still cant believe at the beginning of this season we had an international centre pairing and now we are suffering for a lack of depth in that department. #-o

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well if one half of said pairing had decided to do his dog act 6 mths earlier then Parra would've vhad a Origin centre to replace him.

The Colonel

Immortal
Yeh exaclty. Last couple of years he has been troubled by injury and probably limited his ability. I still cant believe at the beginning of this season we had an international centre pairing and now we are suffering for a lack of depth in that department. #-o

I thought you were talking about Meehan..... :lol:

Forty20

First Grade
He went alright on the weekend apparently

Going to need a lot of work on his fitness and engine but his massive offensive potential was apparent from his first few touches. Even out of shape he moves really well for a man-mountain. I reckon he has already stripped off a few kilos since joining us but the 2018 preseason is going to be massive for him.

parra pete

Referee