What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans

In the market for a prop?
Don't mind a little casual racism on the feild?
Have Parra got a deal for you.

But seriously, what has happened to this bloke, he looked like a superstar on the rise, now he can't make first grade at a club that can't win a game.
He may be the next candidate at our "Russell Packer Rehabilitation Camp"

blacksafake

First Grade
I have some friends who are parra members & invited me to recent game. He was sitting right next to us & I asked my friends about him, they said they he was a waste of space, didn’t fit in & had no ticker. I also noticed how all the other injured players were dressed in their suits but he was in shorts & hoodie sitting on his own. At 1/2 time he stayed in his seat while the others went into the sheds.

Gareth67

First Grade
That's a shame as he did seem to be going places , but in saying that everything seems to go to rust out at Parramatta .

Prefer to keep our pennies and spend them on a player of substance , one who will jump out of the blocks full of running .

possm

Coach
Sign him now for the rest of the year on a contract with a two year deal from 2019 in our favour. Our prop depth is poor. Lawrie, Kerr and Allgood are not ready for first grade and Latimore is just a stop gap solution.

Who knows, maybe he will come good with a fresh start. If he doesn't he is let go at the end of the year. I remember seeing this guy play at the Roosters and he seemed to be a potential superstars.

Sign him now for the rest of the year on a contract with a two year deal from 2019 in our favour. Our prop depth is poor. Lawrie, Kerr and Allgood are not ready for first grade and Latimore is just a stop gap solution.

Who knows, maybe he will come good with a fresh start. If he doesn't he is let go at the end of the year. I remember seeing this guy play at the Roosters and he seemed to be a potential superstars.

I thought when he first burst onto the scene at the Roosters he looked like another SBW.
Somethings wrong and I’m sure Para may be keen to move him on, worth a punt on or say, may have a point to prove.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Given his advancing years, one could argue that Graham is also a stop gap solution too,

Johnny King

Juniors
Never been a fan of this guy. He isn't robust enough and lacks the energy you see in the best front rowers. Would prefer we look elsewhere as you couldn't be sure what you'd get with Kane Evans.........probably an expensive reserve grader.

hewi

Bench
He’s got the size, wonder if he just need a change of scenery? I thought he was ok at the roosters

dragon thomo

Juniors
Kayne Evans is crap. Pappali or Jnr Pangai as our main buy for next year, and then purchase a couple of young forwards on cheaper contracts.

mobels

Juniors
Dogshit player whos an absolute grub.

Showed potential at the Roosters in his first year in top grade but never kicked on from there, he had been in and out of top grade with the Roosters and he's done the same at the Eels.

Wouldn't take him.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

Did you see the ISP game against the Bears on Saturday?- if you had, you would be convinced, like I am, that Lawrie is NRL standard and a good replacement for LAM. Ran hard and bent the line on a couple of occasions and defended well. Yes, the opposition was not the highest class but you can only play with the hand you're dealt. Similarly Sele should be signed up or we'll lose him as he's been noticed by other clubs such as the Sharks. The only real disappointment was Leilua who continues to make mistakes at the line- dropped ball, ill-timed runs etc. Allgood, unlike his name, is a no impact player and should be released at the end of the season. Latimore has surprised me and has been better than I remember in his previous stint at SGI. Still only a back up prop however.

Did you see the ISP game against the Bears on Saturday?- if you had, you would be convinced, like I am, that Lawrie is NRL standard and a good replacement for LAM. Ran hard and bent the line on a couple of occasions and defended well. Yes, the opposition was not the highest class but you can only play with the hand you're dealt. Similarly Sele should be signed up or we'll lose him as he's been noticed by other clubs such as the Sharks. The only real disappointment was Leilua who continues to make mistakes at the line- dropped ball, ill-timed runs etc. Allgood, unlike his name, is a no impact player and should be released at the end of the season. Latimore has surprised me and has been better than I remember in his previous stint at SGI. Still only a back up prop however.

We are never going to know if Lawrie will make until Mcgreagor bites the bullet and selects him in the run on side.
He needs to rest Graham or Vaughn after these Rep games and give him a go, but while he has that magic needle he gives JDB in his kit bag it ain’t gunna happen.