What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroo Thief

B

bender

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but for the sake solely of gossip, innuendo and to satisfy my curiositys and because any post which name the kangaroo thief are already deleted by the time i read them, Who was the kangaroo thief?

Anyone know?

Willow... Moffo.....Canadian Steve....Cyberkev....Studebaker......Larry Long Prong......Javaman.......Raging Bulldog........Ozbash.......vertigo.........cryptic messenger..........oneye.........everlovin antichrist...........albert rosenfield..........beowolf..........code3..........Marcus..............chris666......justme.......seoulman....
MattO.......legend....beekershark.....mystery man......bronco......warrior.......Timdog....thegoodrev...the Saint...

Anyone?????

C

CanadianSteve

Can the suspected thief not be named here either? At Front Row they shut down any discussion of it right away, with good reason I'm sure, but what happens if names are named here?

BTW, good to see some posts here again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol... we could name names but we could be wrong. I seen a few names bandied about and it seems to have narrowed to one player. But no one has any proof so I reckonlet sleeping dogs lie.

C

CanadianSteve

Willow, has the one player signed with a team yet? (I'm going by what I read previously that Mr. X was unsigned - that was a month ago.)

B

bender

Reports of a get square, seem to be a bit off the mark. I havent detected anything so far, at least nothing like the Ian Roberts get square on Garry Jack a few years ago.

C

CanadianSteve

Followup - was the thief ever named? Were there any indications of on-field retribution this season?

C

CanadianSteve

Maybe he quietly made restitution, to avoid retribution?