What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

katoa smash mouth

Will be handy to have him back before SOO and watch him put some pressure on Feki

I think Leutele is the player that should be put on notice. He’s been bog average this year.

I think Feki has been one of our most consistent backline players to be honest. When he has the ball he is always productive with his runs.

Wizzard

Juniors
I think Leutele is the player that should be put on notice. He’s been bog average this year.

I think Feki has been one of our most consistent backline players to be honest. When he has the ball he is always productive with his runs.

If Katoa and Feki were on the open market who would you invest your money in ?

Feki same as other winger. You had last year to bathe in victory. Its now this year. Perform or leave. Feki not electric but has a fair dinkum 100% crack every play. Wont be going anywhere.

southland

Juniors
I’m a huge Feki fan but we need points to win games and I see more points in Katoa outside Ramien or Dugan than Feks and loots