What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaysa or King

Hooker ootion

• Kaysa

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • King

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Both with one on bench

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Kritchard needed season ending surgery a couple of months ago. Surely we're better off keeping him on ice in case King breaks between now and the World Club Challenge.

yosemite

Juniors
King is ordinary with a capital O....reserve grader at best, serviceable as a fill-in.

Zero creativity.

Kaysa by a country mile.

Gazzamatta

Coach
King was good tonight but not at his best. That said thank heavens for his cover tackle with a few to go. Match winner that one.

Bazal

Post Whore
I also don't care what Pou and a handful of others say, Kings service and attacking nous out of acting half has been a big reason for our success

hindy111

Post Whore
He's still got a 90% percent win rate from playing 40% of a season. Few players, if any, in the NRL era have that win rate.

f**k me....have we seriously won 9 of our last 10...

Without playing thst well. I reckon we had one great game against Brisbane. The rest we been between 50 -75% of our best, and its a good sign when can still win playing at that level.I Just hope we can hit a few games playing at 85% and above. That will give us a shot of the title.

Chipmunk

Coach
Without playing thst well. I reckon we had one great game against Brisbane. The rest we been between 50 -75% of our best, and its a good sign when can still win playing at that level.I Just hope we can hit a few games playing at 85% and above. That will give us a shot of the title.

All that's true..but at any stage did we play better with Kaysa as our starting 9 for any 10 week period since he's been at the club.

NO

Weren't the Sharks going about as good as us at this point last year?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All that's true..but at any stage did we play better with Kaysa as our starting 9 for any 10 week period since he's been at the club.

NO
FFS merkin! His season ended 23 minutes after Moses and Norman had played their first game together.

Latest posts