What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

eels81236

Bench
I was told that the paperwork was signed last week for a release and just waiting for approval. I asked whether it was a restricted release in any way. No. It is rumoured that Foran told my mate that he will be at the dogs ASAP. Eels are too toxic.

Chipmunk

Coach
I was told that the paperwork was signed last week for a release and just waiting for approval. I asked whether it was a restricted release in any way. No. It is rumoured that Foran told my mate that he will be at the dogs ASAP. Eels are too toxic.

To be honest Parra has better things to spend $1.2 million under the salary cap on than Keiran Foran, so the sooner he is released the better off we will all be.

Gronk

Staff member
I would only offer him mutual recission with a simultaneous contract with Hayne.

Otherwise 2017 restraint of trade would apply.

#toughmerkin

Noise

Coach
Who cares where he ends up. As long as he's not at Parra chewing up a ridiculous amount of our cap to sit on the sidelines, I don't give a shit if he plays for the Dogs next week.

Kornstar

Coach
Who cares where he ends up. As long as he's not at Parra chewing up a ridiculous amount of our cap to sit on the sidelines, I don't give a shit if he plays for the Dogs next week.

I tend to agree but also if he doesn't want to be here and we don't have to pay him a cent in future years he can f**k off.

Just lucky the original "walk and still get paid" clause was rejected by the nrl.

why would any sane person agree to that clause in a multi million dollar contract?
it kinda makes one wonder if there was an *alleged* scheme cooked up by seaweed & toddy to get foran to the dogs on the cheap with parra footing the bill

ash411

Bench
why would any sane person agree to that clause in a multi million dollar contract?
it kinda makes one wonder if there was an *alleged* scheme cooked up by seaweed & toddy to get foran to the dogs on the cheap with parra footing the bill
That's a bit of a leap...

Maybe Todd busted Watmough's knee too, and filmed Corey's manage.. and planted those pingas on him too..

We can't blame him for everything..

Latest posts