What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Galloway Future Dragon

Booyah

Bench
Biglance said:
All u got in the shire is trailer park trash

All you've got in your pathetic district are lebanese, souped up Skylines, Homosexuals, and a piss-poor 'Professional' Rugby league team.

Give me the Shire anyday thanks.

Anonymous

Juniors
In all honesty Booyah, you're showing your bigotry. If you wish, your post will stand as a testimony to your poor attitude but in future, take it to the 4 Corners forum.
This is a RL forum where supporters are encouraged to engage in banter... it's not a avenue for individual prejudice. Thanks.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Biglance said:
Knock off tom uglys bridge and Captain Cook bridge and the world would be a better place :D

Yeah, because that way, degenerates like you wouldn't be able to come over and infect paradise.

Booyah

Bench
Willow said:
In all honesty Booyah, you're showing your bigotry. If you wish, your post will stand as a testimony to your poor attitude but in future, take it to the 4 Corners forum.
This is a RL forum where supporters are encouraged to engage in banter... it's not a avenue for individual prejudice. Thanks.

You don't think that calling people trailer trash is a form of Bigotry?

Hmm, thats interesting, because I do.

I have nothing against the majority of Saints fans or even sections of the St George district. It's usually mindless good-hearted banter.

However, when people make personal comments about the Shire that I find offensive (as I did) I think it's well within my right to retaliate, even if two wrongs don't make a right.

Thank YOU Willow.

izzo

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Biglance said:
Knock off tom uglys bridge and Captain Cook bridge and the world would be a better place :D

Yeah, because that way, degenerates like you wouldn't be able to come over and infect paradise.

lol

Dragons and sharks dont mix even though your were round this much [ ] from merging

Anonymous

Juniors
Booyah said:
Willow said:

You don't think that calling people trailer trash is a form of Bigotry?

Hmm, thats interesting, because I do.

I have nothing against the majority of Saints fans or even sections of the St George district. It's usually mindless good-hearted banter.

However, when people make personal comments about the Shire that I find offensive (as I did) I think it's well within my right to retaliate, even if two wrongs don't make a right.

Thank YOU Willow.
You know exactly what I'm talking about. Bullshitters can see other bullshitters from a mile away.

Stans, Bankies, trailer trash and other suburban insults do not equate to your phobias or fears.

Remember the standards and you'll always be a welcomed contributor to this forum section.

Alan Shore

First Grade
izzo said:
Tamazoid said:
Biglance said:

lol

Dragons and sharks dont mix even though your were round this much [ ] from merging

That is where you are wrong. A Sharks-Dragons merger was never a real chance and only pumped up by certain sections of the media (read: Weidler & co), and rumour-mongerers like yourself.

bubs

Juniors
Well it certainly looks like it will be an interesting 3 months till the start of the season, between Sharks and DragQueens fans, judging by this thread.
First of all, we have Dumbitri, a person SO OBSESSED and JEALOUS of people living in the Sutherland Shire, that he cannot stop talking about it.
Then we have someone saying how much better it would be if Captain Cook and Taren Pt bridges were not there. I have to say I agree with you. The Shire would not be infested by your Worstville rats and pathetic DragQueens supporters. EVER AGAIN.
I suggest moving out of the Worstville area, Dumbitri. That way you would be able to face your problems quickly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Biglance said:
Trailer park trash wats one landmark the shire has

And the great landmarks of Kogarah are...? :roll:

And Sodimitri, if the Shire has nothing, why are you obsessed with it? Why do you know so much about Northies and Carmens? You obviously go there frequently :roll:

Biglance

Bench
we have pride in our jumper we have faith in our coach we support our team we have a history, we have Kograh Oval which is seen as the greatest oval by fans and players just ask thommo, we have access to normal everyday services, we have jobs :x

Jimbo

Immortal
Biglance said:
we have pride in our jumper we have faith in our coach we support our team we have a history, we have Kograh Oval which is seen as the greatest oval by fans and players just ask thommo, we have access to normal everyday services, we have jobs :x

Your jumper is a rip-off of a dead club, your coach is an over-rated bitch girl who regrets not coming to Cronulla to play, your team is a bunch of overpaid nobodies, your organisation is five years old and has won nothing, Oki Doki tip is a cesspit, I wouldn't trust Lance Thompson to sit the right way on a toilet seat let alone seek his opinion, the Shire is better than the Stain George district in every way, and we have jobs too.

That is all...

izzo

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Biglance said:

Your jumper is a rip-off of a dead club, your coach is an over-rated bitch girl who regrets not coming to Cronulla to play, your team is a bunch of overpaid nobodies, your organisation is five years old and has won nothing, Oki Doki tip is a cesspit, I wouldn't trust Lance Thompson to sit the right way on a toilet seat let alone seek his opinion, the Shire is better than the Stain George district in every way, and we have jobs too.

That is all...

haha

Booyah

Bench
Jimbo said:
Biglance said:

That is all...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAME SET MATCH JIMBO!!!