What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards - DV related assault charges

Nice Beaver

First Grade
No grainy, inconclusive footage up there either m8

Unlike you, I don't require Blu-ray quality footage to prove my point.

Dickheads get away with all sorts of stuff, like snorting coke off dunny seats and spitting in people's faces. And you have your head up your arse.

Incidentally, there were witnesses to to spitting, but I'm sure thats not important.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
So youre saying someone charged with assault and someone not charged with assault deserve the same punishment?

Not me with my head up a clacker it seems

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So youre saying someone charged with assault and someone not charged with assault deserve the same punishment?

Not me with my head up a clacker it seems

No sweetheart.

I am saying that a bloke who SHOULD be charged with assault (amongst other things), and thus punished accordingly, has gotten away with it because his club got it hushed away.

Bring your head out for some air. Its obviously quite suffocating up there and affecting the bloodflow to your brain.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So the Broncos have the cops in their pocket do they m8?

lol please

Hard to press charges when witnesses fall away, footage is not released and nobody wants to press charges.

Miracles happen. Its a beautiful thing.

Enjoy your Utopian world though. Must be fun.

AJB1102

First Grade
lol man gets drunk and falls asleep

How can the cops let a man like that walk the streets. Someone think of the children

Conveniently overlooked the bit about shouting him a burger and providing a taxi service. Most people get a few cheap shots to the ribs and night in the drunk tank.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Do they?

Cops have never been anything but nice to me. Maybe they only do that sort of stuff to muppets who deserve a good tune up

adamkungl

Immortal
and Inglis?

Wasn't suspended. It's worth noting that the woman involved (his now wife) supported him and didn't even want him charged.

Also it was 8 years ago, and suspensions for matters like this have pretty obviously increased since then. I agree that it's a pretty nothing incident but the suspension is for once fairly consistent with recent history especially considering he has form with off-field behaviour.