What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keogh sanction

Thanks for the heads up BBB.

I think it's amazing that some of these companies that have sponsored us lately who haven't been in fantastic financial shape have even considered big money sponsorship of any kind on a footy jersey.

Gee there's some shyte decisions going on in corporate world by "educated" people.

shaggs

Coach
So infinity are going broke and Coates are trying to survive by slashing rates.

Sharks should hold them to their deals and takeover he companies.

Shark Hire.

First Coates and then the world. Hahaha

Seriously though, as DS said, what's with companies and poor financial outlook doing sponsoring sports

Quigs

Immortal
I leave for Spain in a few hours, hopefully its all over by the time i get back in a month

Safe travels yuh Bastard. I watched "great european train journeys" just last night on S, B, arh S, and it was in espanola. Be very noice to go there and ride some trains.

But hey, don't you go worrying munch about us. I will be manning the picket standing next to the firedrum.

"Ohhhhh you can't scare me I'm stickin to the Union, stickin' to the Union, stickin' to the Union"
"Ohhhhh you can't scare me I'm stickin to the Union, stickin' to the Union, till the day I die"

Have a good trip BBB!

Now we have to pump some sedatives into Quigs while you are away to get his blood pressure down whilst you tan poolside in Spain somewhere.

RUBIKS

Juniors
"improved entitlements for domestic violence leave"

What the heck is that? Victim or the accused?

Safe travels yuh Bastard. I watched "great european train journeys" just last night on S, B, arh S, and it was in espanola. Be very noice to go there and ride some trains.

But hey, don't you go worrying munch about us. I will be manning the picket standing next to the firedrum.

"Ohhhhh you can't scare me I'm stickin to the Union, stickin' to the Union, stickin' to the Union"
"Ohhhhh you can't scare me I'm stickin to the Union, stickin' to the Union, till the day I die"

I 'm also guilty of watching and enjoying that show Quigs, even though its hosted by an Tory/Thatcher ex-Minister and opportunistic Eurosceptic Michael Portillo.

But I love train travel and did a fair bit of it around Europe in my younger days.

Quigs

Immortal
I 'm also guilty of watching and enjoying that show Quigs, even though its hosted by an Tory/Thatcher ex-Minister and opportunistic Eurosceptic Michael Portillo.

But I love train travel and did a fair bit of it around Europe in my younger days.

He (Michael Portillo) would have to be the biggest drop kick on the Tele apart from Ray Hadley when he commentates. I lurve watching the trains though and the wonderful scenery.

carinashark

First Grade
Love that show as cept for Portillo. The crew that do that show must be gritting their teeth to get through each episode with him. In my youth I to did a lot of train travel in Europe. One night trip from Salzburg to Venice I met these two American girls who had done the 'Sound of music' tour that day.................

Quigs

Immortal
Love that show as cept for Portillo. The crew that do that show must be gritting their teeth to get through each episode with him. In my youth I to did a lot of train travel in Europe. One night trip from Salzburg to Venice I met these two American girls who had done the 'Sound of music' tour that day.................

Hmmmm any polaroid photos .... were the hills alive

Quigs

Immortal
Everytime I see that Portillo idjet prancing around in a weird coloured jacket with stupid coloured trousers I just want to punch him in the face.

Have you noticed on a lot of his suburban short distance train trips how no one wants to sit near him. I wonder why.

carinashark

First Grade
I've often thought about that night , I think it was the movement of the train, the rocking motion, the sound of music.........