What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keogh sanction

Dammit...no return of Zappia then....
Before you try and make a joke you should really know what you're talking about.
Zappia was CEO of the football club ie: the position that has been held by Lyall Gorman for a number of years now and done a quite remarkable job of turning the club around and helping us be the Premiers.
Keogh was the Chairman of the Board.
All clear now?
As you were..

King Ben

Juniors
I didn't realise we had so many bigwigs on our board. COO of The Star? Sounds like he knows what he's doing. Solid replacement.

jc155776

Coach
Haha I actually think the name Zappia coming up is great. Remember the hookers and sex toys in the change room stories? The punching that chick story? The stealing money from Parra story?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be interesting to see what Dino does being COO at the Star and CEO at Accor, might be able to land some more sponsers

Inferno

Coach
lol, isn't that what everyone said about Keogh?

If he couldn't or wouldn't land them as a board member I doubt that changes as chairman.