What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key to Victory over Broncos

mickeylane

Bench
I personally believe the ONE on ONE individual battles will play a huge part on who wins next week.
I think the below battles have to be won by Dragons players for us to be a chance of beating the Broncos -

DUGAN to smother Moga early
LAFAI to keep Jimmy Jet in check also in his face defence
MCINESS to smother Hunt
THOMPSON and JDB to keep Gillett in check
FRIZELL TO RUN CONTINOUSLY AT Milford
MANN to hussle Nikorima at every opportunity Whos prone to making mistakes under pressure

Broncos make a lot of mistakes in attack and thats because they chance their arm .. Their short kicking game is very good but I'm certain if the above players to their individual jobs on their opposites our forwards will do the rest...

This Year?

Immortal
Remember when Mary got the arse when Bennett came?

I hope Mary does.

I'd be making the team watch the 92 and 93 grand finals back to back every day until the game just to fire them up,

But our club constantly just bends over so I guess we'd be up their thanking Wayne for gifting us 2010 next week.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I personally believe the ONE on ONE individual battles will play a huge part on who wins next week.
I think the below battles have to be won by Dragons players for us to be a chance of beating the Broncos -

DUGAN to smother Moga early
LAFAI to keep Jimmy Jet in check also in his face defence
MCINESS to smother Hunt
THOMPSON and JDB to keep Gillett in check
FRIZELL TO RUN CONTINOUSLY AT Milford
MANN to hussle Nikorima at every opportunity Whos prone to making mistakes under pressure

Broncos make a lot of mistakes in attack and thats because they chance their arm .. Their short kicking game is very good but I'm certain if the above players to their individual jobs on their opposites our forwards will do the rest...

Gees mickey, you make it sound so complicated.......all we have to do is score more points than them.

Latest posts