What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicks

snout

First Grade
Ive watched two games this weekend and both were won due to pin point kicks to either wing.

Raiders - nearly every try scored from Sezers boot. Shouldve been 2 more except both wingers dropped it with line open.

Same tonite. Most rooster tries from kicks to the sideline.
Targetting the winger.

All our kicks from inside the quarter go just either side of the post where defenders are numbered up.

Surely

Post Whore
Ive watched two games this weekend and both were won due to pin point kicks to either wing.

Raiders - nearly every try scored from Sezers boot. Shouldve been 2 more except both wingers dropped it with line open.

Same tonite. Most rooster tries from kicks to the sideline.
Targetting the winger.

All our kicks from inside the quarter go just either side of the post where defenders are numbered up.

It’s like afl

Frenzy.

Immortal
No point kicking to Feki. Couldn't catch the plague in a medieval whorehouse.

Yes and that’s why the kicks go to Lewis. He’s generally the best jumper.

I don’t see where the kicks go as a fault. Why kick to the wings if they aren’t going to compete.

At least Cedric makes a kick target

shaggs

Coach
Yes and that’s why the kicks go to Lewis. He’s generally the best jumper.

I don’t see where the kicks go as a fault. Why kick to the wings if they aren’t going to compete.

At least Cedric makes a kick target
Put Cedric back on the right wing next and play Dugan and Holmes on the left. Can’t be any worse.

I don’t know who plays 6, but Moylan can stay as fullback

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Did you watch the World Cup? Over half Valerie’s tries we’re off Dugan passes.

Meninga has been the only coach Duges has had to be smart enough to work out he is a natural left centre and a manufactured right centre. His left to right pass sucks, his right to left are gems

It would also give Holmes a chance to improve being outside Dugan

The other side Ramien/Katoa together risk in defence but could be gold in attack, with Lewis guiding them

wibble

Bench
I hate to say it, but Feki is such a non option for catching, and the team looks like kicking might be a main weapon for us, maybe we should consider Lee again. He also drops it a lot, but unlike Feki, at least he gets to it. And he brings the same hard hit ups as Feki.

Card Shark

Immortal
I hate to say it, but Feki is such a non option for catching, and the team looks like kicking might be a main weapon for us, maybe we should consider Lee again. He also drops it a lot, but unlike Feki, at least he gets to it. And he brings the same hard hit ups as Feki.

If we are replacing Feki ‘cause of his hands, that is a backward step going with Lee.

His handling is generally terrible.

wibble

Bench
If we are replacing Feki ‘cause of his hands, that is a backward step going with Lee.

His handling is generally terrible.

I agree he has poor hands. But against Ferguson he at least would have made him work for it. Getting to it and dropping it would have been a fair improvement on Feki's second effort.

But I'm not real confident at either in their kicking defense.