What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran Officially Signs With Warriors 1 Year

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
In other words he bs his way out his deal at Parramatta, oh well looks like he already has the Broncos in mind for next season.

In further news, now that Foran has found the miracle cure for depression he's turned his attention to an astonishingly-fast-relieving butthurt cream.

I volunteered your name for the first batch. Thought you could use it sooner rather than later.

Glenn

First Grade
In further news, now that Foran has found the miracle cure for depression he's turned his attention to an astonishingly-fast-relieving butthurt cream.

I volunteered your name for the first batch. Thought you could use it sooner rather than later.
Is that the best you could come up with?
If he was genuinely suffering from depression , would wish him all the best in trying to fight it and the recovery. Using it as a bs excuse , is just poor form and a insult to everyone who is genuinely battling it.

POPEYE

Coach
Agree with Jabba, Foran needs to respect the game that feeds him by respecting the clubs that place their faith in him. I have a fair idea of what he's up to and it's all conceited

Reactions: JJ

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Is that the best you could come up with?
If he was genuinely suffering from depression , would wish him all the best in trying to fight it and the recovery. Using it as a bs excuse , is just poor form and a insult to everyone who is genuinely battling it.

You really think you're worth coming up with something original for?

Yeah we get it, mainly because you've repeated it continuously, you think Foran made up his depression, suicide, attempt, marriage breakdown, hospitalisation etc so he could get out of a contract.

Keep carrying that chip on your shoulder. I'm sure it won't weigh you down.

Glenn

First Grade
I know you couldn't if you tried , but away from the personal attacks do you really think Foran can be back to the point of training and playing again in less than 12months ?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yes. That's not to say he's 100% and there's a good chance he won't be for a very long time, but there are many different paths to improving mental health that I would imagine include training, playing, but more importantly getting back into a familiar routine.

As for personal attacks, i don't think someone who calls bullshit on someones depression and suicide attempt has any business taking a moral highground on personal attacks.

Besides, saying someone is butthurt with a chip on their shoulder is hardly a personal attack. At least nowhere as bad as saying someone who attemptrd suicide was "faking it"

I know you couldn't if you tried , but away from the personal attacks do you really think Foran can be back to the point of training and playing again in less than 12months ?

"Away from the personal attacks" bahahahaha funny coming from the mouth of the biggest Butthurt fans of the NRL. It's vermin like some Parra fans out there that are personally attacking a man that required special help. There's more to life than Footy boys and if Foran goes to another club I wouldn't be taking a knife to his back. I'll wish him well that's the difference between a too passionate fan and a mature adult.

Agree with Jabba, Foran needs to respect the game that feeds him by respecting the clubs that place their faith in him. I have a fair idea of what he's up to and it's all conceited

Foran needs to respect himself by putting his own needs first before the game. You owe nothing to the game if you are not in the right place. What an idiotic thing to say. Plus How the f**k you know what he is up to? Are you his conscious?

POPEYE

Coach
Foran needs to respect himself by putting his own needs first before the game. You owe nothing to the game if you are not in the right place. What an idiotic thing to say. Plus How the f**k you know what he is up to? Are you his conscious?
Did I say 'know', my 'fair idea' is what I'd do if the hounds were baying for my blood. I'd make an effort to appear to be doing the right thing and keep myself as inconspicuous as possible at the same time . . . where better than in NZ. What needs did you have in mind ol' mate, the right to eat, f**k and be merry, if so I totally agree with you . . . the needs the media say he has are the problem, that's why I don't 'know' but being street wise have a 'fair' idea

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
To be fair to Eels fans the majority of them on LU that i have seen have done a good job to seperate Foran the footballer from Foran the person.

They have a right to feel short changed and even question him playing elsewhere so soon, but away from football most are quick to acknowledge his issues and wish him well in sorting that out.