What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley Gold

Sticks

Juniors
A lot of people are now going to look at us as a genuine footy side . . . We won't be taken lightly any more and we'll hopefully be talked about as one of the good sides.

Sharks captain Brett Kimmorley on his team's shock 30-22 upset over the Broncos.

Any more words of wisdom from the Chipmunk :lol: ....especially in the wake of the Canberra spanking :lol: .

Sticks

Two points:

1. We are a genuine footy side, and considering we had 4 KEY players out in Kimmorley, Stevens, Vagana and Peachey (all from key areas) we were expected to lose, With a full strength side it would have been a completley different story

2. Southern Saint, you look like a fool, we have never said we are Benchmarks, you people did. The whole concept of Benchmarks is small-minded and it is ironic it came from a Stain George supporter.

Saint 60

Juniors
One Point...

1 - oh and your reason No1 --- that was and has been our excuse for the last year...thats just an excuse is what we get....also wheres the scum on the ladder now...>?

---------------------------------------------------
Chipmonks are little bears...hmmm or little Andersons whatever comes first LMAO

go the BENCHMARK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Salt Water Mozzie said:
We are a genuine footy side, and considering we had 4 KEY players out in Kimmorley, Stevens, Vagana and Peachey (all from key areas) we were expected to lose, With a full strength side it would have been a completley different story.
Excuses... excuses... excuses...

dimitri

First Grade
cronulla the benchmark?

36 years and no premiership

what a high standard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cronulla the benchmark?

I can take others saying things but you Dimitri, you are lost! The question of whether Cronulla is the Benchmark has never been raised, so keep on thinking mate. AS for the entire concept of Benchmark, I will have to repeat myself for your sake

"The whole concept of Benchmarks is small-minded and it is ironic it came from a Stain George supporter"

SirShire

First Grade
Willow said:
Salt Water Mozzie said:
We are a genuine footy side, and considering we had 4 KEY players out in Kimmorley, Stevens, Vagana and Peachey (all from key areas) we were expected to lose, With a full strength side it would have been a completley different story.

Then I'll be expecting you cats not to use that excuse when injuries hit your team again. Is Barrett out again yet?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Scumnulla are a BENCHMARK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see The Little Genital, erm, I meant General, come down with an Origin injury :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Salmon said:
Willow said:
Salt Water Mozzie said:

Then I'll be expecting you cats not to use that excuse when injuries hit your team again. Is Barrett out again yet?
I'm not sure and I'm not fussed. But Kimmorley is looking rough.

Saint 60

Juniors
lol the things u read when u havent got a gun hahahaha

-----------------------------------

sincerley yours until something better comes along :)

SirShire

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Scumnulla are a BENCHMARK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see The Little Genital, erm, I meant General, come down with an Origin injury :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Its just not a round of football if you don't see a queen get carried off the field in agony. Its great. Bailey, Ryles, Timmins, Barrett. You've got to love it. It was even better seeing Brownie get rag dolled in his day...

Anonymous

Juniors
Salmon said:
Its just not a round of football if you don't see a queen get carried off the field in agony. Its great. Bailey, Ryles, Timmins, Barrett. You've got to love it. It was even better seeing Brownie get rag dolled in his day...
In all seriousness, I have never understood why any so-called supporters of the game could enjoy reports on injuries.

Salmon, you're taking pleasure in this... and that makes you a disgrace. Don't take it to heart.. it's just a statement of fact.

In my opinion, injuries to players from any grade of rugby league is unfortunate.. only idiots could think that's it funny.