What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley Gold

You people are struggling! :lol: . All your replies to this thread are pure crap :roll: .

You've got the clueless Willow repeating himself cos he cant think of new material

Excuses... excuses... excuses

Then you've got SouthernSaint who is also repeating hemself because he has no idea, making it funnier is the fact he is saying 'Benchmark', the exact thing that Stain supporters think they are, thats embarresing #-o

Scumnulla are a BENCHMARK

And to top it off you have all the other fools who support the merged scum and who also talk s**t :shock:

Saint60 -
lol the things u read when u havent got a gun hahahaha

Biglance -
sharks are a one man team

Two points to be gained out of this which I dont think Stain supporters have the intelligence to realise:

1. Repetition is a sign of un-intelligence (ie Willow & SouthernSaint) :lol:
2. Repeating something you/your fellow supporters said makes you look so stupid, especially when the people you are saying it to have never said they are Benchmarks and dont even support the small-minded idea of Benchmarks #-o

SirShire

First Grade
Willow said:
Salmon said:
Its just not a round of football if you don't see a queen get carried off the field in agony. Its great. Bailey, Ryles, Timmins, Barrett. You've got to love it. It was even better seeing Brownie get rag dolled in his day...
In all seriousness, I have never understood why any so-called supporters of the game could enjoy reports on injuries.

Salmon, you're taking pleasure in this... and that makes you a disgrace. Don't take it to heart.. it's just a statement of fact.

In my opinion, injuries to players from any grade of rugby league is unfortunate.. only idiots could think that's it funny.

just because I'm right Willow. So do you think Ben S is a disgrace too?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sharkies all the Way said:
You people are struggling! :lol: . All your replies to this thread are pure crap :roll: .

You've got the clueless Willow repeating himself cos he cant think of new material

Excuses... excuses... excuses

Then you've got SouthernSaint who is also repeating hemself because he has no idea, making it funnier is the fact he is saying 'Benchmark', the exact thing that Stain supporters think they are, thats embarresing #-o

Scumnulla are a BENCHMARK

And to top it off you have all the other fools who support the merged scum and who also talk s**t :shock:

Saint60 -
lol the things u read when u havent got a gun hahahaha

Biglance -
sharks are a one man team

Two points to be gained out of this which I dont think Stain supporters have the intelligence to realise:

1. Repetition is a sign of un-intelligence (ie Willow & SouthernSaint) :lol:
2. Repeating something you/your fellow supporters said makes you look so stupid, especially when the people you are saying it to have never said they are Benchmarks and dont even support the small-minded idea of Benchmarks #-o

BENCHMARK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Salmon said:
Willow said:
Salmon said:
Its just not a round of football if you don't see a queen get carried off the field in agony. Its great. Bailey, Ryles, Timmins, Barrett. You've got to love it. It was even better seeing Brownie get rag dolled in his day...
In all seriousness, I have never understood why any so-called supporters of the game could enjoy reports on injuries.

Salmon, you're taking pleasure in this... and that makes you a disgrace. Don't take it to heart.. it's just a statement of fact.

In my opinion, injuries to players from any grade of rugby league is unfortunate.. only idiots could think that's it funny.

Mate, Willow & I barrack for the same football club. We're not joined at the hip & have to agree on everything.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Salmon said:
Willow said:
Salmon said:

No, Ben S is top bloke. He supports the right team.

If you're so 'right', why not put it in your sig file:
"Its just not a round of football if you don't see a queen [sic] get carried off the field in agony. Its great." - Salmon.

You must feel pretty let down after most rounds of football.

Ok SouthernSaint, continue to repeat yourself fool.....

geek.jpg

:lol:

SirShire

First Grade
Willow said:
Salmon said:
Willow said:
Salmon said:

No, Ben S is top bloke. He supports the right team.

If you're so 'right', why not put it in your sig file:
"Its just not a round of football if you don't see a queen [sic] get carried off the field in agony. Its great." - Salmon.

You must feel pretty let down after most rounds of football.

Are you kidding? its a common sight in a roudn of NRL

SirShire

First Grade
I'd bet my left nut that if the Dregs had a forum 7s team, that somehow half the players would come up with an injury!

Anonymous

Juniors
Salmon said:
I'd bet my left nut that if the Dregs had a forum 7s team, that somehow half the players would come up with an injury!

That's unfortunate. Did you lose your right nut at the track?

SirShire

First Grade
Willow said:
Salmon said:

That's unfortunate. Did you lose your right nut at the track?

You dont have a comeback because you know I'm right!

Anonymous

Juniors
lol. Oh I get it...
Trolls Rules of Aquisition.
# 10:
When in doubt, make as little sense as possible in an effort to have the last word.

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:
lol. Oh I get it...
Trolls Rules of Aquisition.
# 10:
When in doubt, make as little sense as possible in an effort to have the last word.

Sounds more like Rule #1 of Willow's Rules of Engagement...

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimbo, I don't know what to say. You might be a vacant lot when it comes to originality but I'm touched... you follow me from forum to forum hanging my every word. Salmon just follows Jimbo.

Ribs

Bench
At least the Sharks being pumped by the Raiders, us beating the current premiers and the injury to One Nut has stopped most of the trolling.

Havent heard of sully for a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Ribs said:
Havent heard of sully for a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good morning, Ribs. :)

A victory over a feeble Penrith side and now the Dragons are seemingly back on track. Ha! Not so. 8)