What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley Gold

Southernsaint

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Ribs said:
Havent heard of sully for a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good morning, Ribs. :)

A victory over a feeble Penrith side and now the Dragons are seemingly back on track. Ha! Not so. 8)

Right on time, Sully :lol:

Ribs, what are you using, bloodworms, whitebait??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Surely

Post Whore
Hey I'll bite :)

Crap on all you like, but when people actually get pleasure out of a players injury, no matter which team, it is a very sad day.

Ribs

Bench
No worries Sully, a win over a depleted Penrith at Penrith beats a hiding by the Raiders any day of the week.

Mind you, we smashed Penrith with their full team only a few weeks ago.

How is one nut anyway?

wittyfan

Referee
Ribs said:
No worries Sully, a win over a depleted Penrith at Penrith beats a hiding by the Raiders any day of the week.

Mind you, we smashed Penrith with their full team only a few weeks ago.

How is one nut anyway?

The Dragons got thumped by the Raiders in Round 1, with Barrett's fumble over the tryline the highlight. :)

Ribs

Bench
Hardly thumped sully. Had Barrett scored i would be quite confident we would have won. thats footy.

Im not sure what the relevance is though, I was stating that a win over Penrith beats a flogging from the raiders. What happened in round 1 is of little consequence.

Barrett played well on Friday, wouldnt you say?

wittyfan

Referee
A ten point win to the Raiders is hardly a flogging. And Cronulla did beat them earlier in the year. Yes, Barrett did play well. But he's been due all year for a good one.

Anonymous

Juniors
sullyfan said:
A ten point win to the Raiders is hardly a flogging. And Cronulla did beat them earlier in the year. Yes, Barrett did play well. But he's been due all year for a good one.
With respect Sully, you're mob were flattered by that scoreline.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow said:
sullyfan said:
With respect Sully, you're mob were flattered by that scoreline.

With respect?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
It was with respect. sorry. :oops:
I did the live update and match report for that match and was as balanced about it I could be. But I couldnt help but come to the conclusion that Canberra were beating the Sharks all over the park.... the Raiders bombed a lot of chances.

Surely

Post Whore
Too true willow, we played terrible ... i think we can play without Kimmorely, Peachey is the worry.

He could be out for a while, season is looking pretty grim now.

Sharkie73

Bench
Southernsaint wrote
Well, I think the "benchmark" calls are premature. In fact, I don't think the term "benchmark" is really applicable to Rugby League.

Everyone was sayng Easts were the benchmark in 2002 because they won the Grand Final but they were average for the first half of the competition. Then as defending Champions in 2003, they dominated the competition but couldn't win the decider.

Instead of seeking to be a benchmark, I'd really like Saints to be as consistent as possible & play with 100% application each week. That's what'd make me happy.

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You must have forgot this one did you :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: So stop throwing this Benchmark crap at us you idiots brought it up first

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sharkie1973 said:
Southernsaint wrote
Well, I think the "benchmark" calls are premature. In fact, I don't think the term "benchmark" is really applicable to Rugby League.

Everyone was sayng Easts were the benchmark in 2002 because they won the Grand Final but they were average for the first half of the competition. Then as defending Champions in 2003, they dominated the competition but couldn't win the decider.

Instead of seeking to be a benchmark, I'd really like Saints to be as consistent as possible & play with 100% application each week. That's what'd make me happy.

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You must have forgot this one did you :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: So stop throwing this Benchmark crap at us you idiots brought it up first

You have nothing, Scummer1973.

As you've kindly pointed out, I never said that Saints were the Benchmark.

If you're wondering why your troll mates are copping the Benchmark Treatment, perhaps you can ask them - starting with the Saltwater Mozzie: BZZZZZZZZT!!

Remember the Aeroguard & 'ave a good weekend,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
Southernsaint said:
Sharkie1973 said:
Southernsaint wrote

Cheers,
Ben S.

You have nothing, Scummer1973.

As you've kindly pointed out, I never said that Saints were the Benchmark.

If you're wondering why your troll mates are copping the Benchmark Treatment, perhaps you can ask them - starting with the Saltwater Mozzie: BZZZZZZZZT!!

Remember the Aeroguard & 'ave a good weekend,
Ben S.

BZZZZZZZZT!!

is that a mozzie zapper going off? Or the security alarm at the Video Ezy store at Miranda Fair.

Rexxy

Coach
Sharkie1973 said:

Pure GOLD! From SwampRat1973

gold_bars.jpg

Southernsaint

Staff member
Congratulations Saltwater Mozzie, Sandra Surely & Scummer1973. Your quality trolling has earned you the distinction of being the benchmark of leagueunlimited.com

Benchmark_s.jpg

Well done!! :clap:

Cheers,
Ben S.

wittyfan

Referee
Dimitri is the benchmark for trolling. We don't even come close to his one-dimensional and persistent style.

Why are we 'copping the Benchmark' treatment? There are no grounds. Is it because we mentioned it a coupla times because it was funny how you Stain supporters premiturely spoke about you's being 'Benchmarks'? You cant use the Benchmark against us, we have, or at least I have NEVER said we are Benchmarks. You stupid people have!

Latest posts