What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley Gold

Its funny how Stain supporters attempt to use graphics. How about this, a movie based on your avg Saint George Supporter

dumb.jpg

Starring SouthernSaint & Willow

Godz Illa

Coach
You are a moron of immeasurable magnitude. If it's starring Southernsaint and Willow, why do the two characters on the front look like Al Gore and Joe Lieberman? Ditto the two names at the top. Keeep trying you f*cking twit.

Rexxy

Coach
1. S altwaterMozzie (Rd 5) ?
2. A ndo Lover(Rd 6) ?
3. L ackof Respect (Rd 7) ?
4. W aste of Space (Rd 9) ?

Anonymous

Juniors
Salt Water Mozzie said:
Why are we 'copping the Benchmark' treatment? There are no grounds. Is it because we mentioned it a coupla times...!
Mentioned it a couple of times? Your mob was trying the message bomb the place. Tell us again how winning a premiership means nothing. :lol:

Im not going to the extent of modifying thatt image for you people, your usually quite slow so I expected you wouldnt notice, the ape learns!! As for Rex, nice try #-o . Keep on working at it, I just mentioned apes, and your picture has a hat which would go on an ape, is that the hat you wear? :lol: . Irony.

Premierships mean nothing :lol: . I later corrected myself didnt I? They aernt the whole thing for measuring a successful club, but no, you wont mention that will you :roll:

Godz Illa

Coach
Typical droll SATW. Your stupidity is infinite. It must truly suck to be you. Here's another image for you, SATW.

mypic79.jpg

Rexxy

Coach
Sharkies all the Way said:
Im not going to the extent of modifying thatt image for you people, your usually quite slow so I expected you wouldnt notice, the ape learns!! As for Rex, nice try #-o . Keep on working at it, I just mentioned apes, and your picture has a hat which would go on an ape, is that the hat you wear? :lol: . Irony.

Actually you maggot infested piece of sheep shit, posting those large images slows the forum down considerably. People come here for the same reason they go to the sharks forum. To read about football. This is the Saints forum, so just buzz off

LocalDarby

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
Premierships mean nothing :lol: . I later corrected myself didnt I? They aernt the whole thing for measuring a successful club, but no, you wont mention that will you :roll:

premierships mean nothing?????? then why play football????

typical shire f*ckwit moron.
go back to the swamp
or your squalid shack that will be burnt down next summer with the bushfires (depending which side of the hole that is the shire you live in)

Saint 60

Juniors
is this about where some scum will come in here and post about nothing and the next 3 will clap and smile and cheer...?

i just forget... :? rofl

Surely

Post Whore
Hey I post one sensible comment and this is the gratitude i recieve ... some certificate i can't even read

Oh and i love Godzilla's picture he is just so cute in his kimbies ;)

Wobbygong

First Grade
I hate to agree with a dragins fan, but we are gone without Kimmorley, however I can assure you we will pay you back at Kogarah in a month or so for the whipping you gave us at Shark Park earlier in the season.

Go Sharkies!

Typical droll SATW. Your stupidity is infinite. It must truly suck to be you. Here's another image for you, SATW.

Godz illa, I note you said 'for you', suggesting the pic wasnt actually me. So I can only assume this is a childhood photo of you, eat some food mate!

Sticks

Juniors
We've gone a little off topic here fellas. I thought this thread was about Chipmunks outlandish comment prior to their last defeat.

We're waiting for your next instalment Brett :roll: .

Sticks

Latest posts