What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley's broken jaw

Anonymous

Juniors
Brett Kimmorley has suffered a broken jaw in last night's win over the Wests Tigers and will out for at least a month.
I know there was still a slim chance for the Sharks to make the cut in 2003 but is this the final straw?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not a big fan of Kimmorley - but he gets some credit from me for playing with a fractured jaw.
Well since Chris Anderson is bringing us a "winning culture" we will not be like the Knights without Johns. LOL were gooooone.
He has coached our team to revolve around Kimmorley, what will we do now that he is out - lose.
But seeing as you can lose more than win and still make the finals - who knows - I doubt we will win without Noddy now.
Letting Firman go was just another brillant piece of foresight from Anderson.
Bring Langy back I say.
"Winning Culture" my arse.

Tash

Juniors
Andrew Dallalana has got to be Brett Kimmorley's replacement.He has played great footy all year and should get a go.

Alan Shore

First Grade
As much as Dallalana deserves to be there, my gut feeling is he won't. I reckon we'll have Sullivan/Mullane or Bird/Mullane.

legend

Coach
Without Bailey and Kimmorley this week the Sharks are at long odds to topple Manly and if they lose, it's all but over for the Sharks IMO.

They really need to get the chequbook out and sign a few players otherwise things will remain the sam for quite some time in the Shire.