What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Wan

King Ben

Juniors
Stuck around long enough to see the Grand Final win and then disappeared. Probably the smartest Sharks fan out there.

taipan

Referee
Should bring back Len Hongs at Sylvania.One of my faves in my youth on Friday nights..Knocking down ales at Cronulla or the Sylvania pub,fisnihing up with a Len Hong Shandy:fried rice, prawns,giant battered prawn and other accompaniments.
Then the Golden Phoenix Chinese at Cronulla.None of these fancy Sushi,Portuguese,Italian,Fish places.Just your basic rip and tear ,slop away Chinese food.Made me the man I am today.

Must admit King Wan tucker is decent tucker.

Maccas4177

Juniors
the King Wan dude is sketchy as. He also sold the business he was running at the Tradies even tho he didn't own it.

Should bring back Len Hongs at Sylvania.One of my faves in my youth on Friday nights..Knocking down ales at Cronulla or the Sylvania pub,fisnihing up with a Len Hong Shandy:fried rice, prawns,giant battered prawn and other accompaniments.
Then the Golden Phoenix Chinese at Cronulla.None of these fancy Sushi,Portuguese,Italian,Fish places.Just your basic rip and tear ,slop away Chinese food.Made me the man I am today.

Must admit King Wan tucker is decent tucker.
Len Hong! Brings back memory's and a hunger for great Chinese food