What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Wan

Quigs

Immortal
Moi .... I am just sitting up here in The Park having my Reduced to Clear IGA Ceaser Salad on Rolls.

Enjoy your banquette you lucky bastard. I'll get by.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
How was the view?

Spine chilling?

From our table we could see the southern grand stand - but I see the trophy cabinet downstairs is now that little bit more full. Time to get another one methinks.

We ended up getting our food buffet style which was good, honey soy chicken was phenomenal. Beef went down a treat too, not normally a big fan of Chinese but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Quigs

Immortal
From our table we could see the southern grand stand - but I see the trophy cabinet downstairs is now that little bit more full. Time to get another one methinks.

We ended up getting our food buffet style which was good, honey soy chicken was phenomenal. Beef went down a treat too, not normally a big fan of Chinese but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

LUCKY BASTARD !!!!!