What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi RL is back in business

EA and Willow are now managers again and I'm sure they will return KRL to what it was.I would just like to say that I'm sorry for not picking this up earlier and that I had nothing to do with what happened.I hope you find out who did this

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good onya Tommy :)
If you read my other post, I got the impression that some arsehole was trying to stitch you up.

Well done and I'll go and un-ban everyone.
Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
tommy, you gave manager privledges to a Willlow (with 3 Ls). Gotta be careful I guess.

On KRL, I have the name Willow an willow. (with the dot) but there are so many variations.
The 3 L version was trying to get one step ahead of you.

Anyway, she'll be right. I'm unbanning everyone but unfortunately, they'll have to rejoin as members before they can post. At least this way, they wont get that dreaded window that tells them they're banned.

Oh and btw... a message to the wanker(s) who caused all this:
The gloves are off, little fella. Look out - from now on you'll have to watch your back.

willow,
sorry mate I will be carefull,I put dale c back as manager"you know the spats we have"and that will be all.I'll now leave it up to the people that know what to do

Willow

Assistant Moderator
tommy, the funny thing is that when the chips were down, every stuck up for you...even dale. Weird eh?
Every cloud has a silver lining etc.

KRL is Ozbash's baby so its up to him.

Cheers.

willow,
I removed dale from manager because I stuffed up on the willow with 3 L's.I left a message for dale and I know he will understand.I'll leave the promoting and the banning up to the people that know whattheir doing.There are some nice people on these forums willow and some bloody funny buggers as well.I'm just glad they did not delete anything.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I guess we can be grateful that none of the posts were removed. It was only an attack on the membership.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Someone having a laugh I expect. The main thing is that they didn't delete any discussions. If they do that then lopping their cods off with a rusty spoon is too good for them.

O

ozbash

""KRL is Ozbash's baby so its up to him.""

no,no. its ok. you guys are doing a great job.

please, keep up the good work.....please......
emdgust.gif

Latest posts