What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi RLWC XIII

playdaball

Bench
There are NZ players throughout teams in the RLWC, how would your Kiwi XIII look, based on WC form?

1. RTS
2. Fusi
3. Milne
4. Konnie
5. Nightingale
6. Holmes
7. ATA
8. McLean
9.Havilli
10. Taukeiaho
11. Ma'u
12.Tapine
13. JT
Unlucky: Sika, Levi, Tui, Mannering

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
There are NZ players throughout teams in the RLWC, how would your Kiwi XIII look, based on WC form?...
8. McLean
McLean got smashed by the Samoans. There was one tackle where he looked like got hit by a car. From what I could remember after that, he was rocked about on a few of his hit ups. Good player but I dont know, maybe the Samoans didnt like him.

Meth

Staff member
Pacific teams are one thing, but I feel like as soon as you play for Australia you are not a Kiwi

playdaball

Bench
Looking back ... why did KIDwell continue to select DWZ when Nightingale played a blinder vs. Scotland?

Rich102

Staff member
Is Kidwell still in the job? Anthony Hudson did the proper thing.

playdaball

Bench
Is Kidwell still in the job? Anthony Hudson did the proper thing.
I suppose he is still the Kiwi coach until his contract expires. Does he now have another RL john b outside of the Kiwis I.e U 20 gig somewhere, Assistant or u7 coach?