What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Squad

ozbash

Referee
2 Rapana
4 Kata
7 SJ
9 TL
13 Mannering c

17 Taukieaho

Fill in the gaps.. please.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
1. RTS
2. Manu
3. SKD
4. Hiku
5. Rapana
6. Leluai
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich (c)
9. Like
10. Matulino
11. Harris
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo

14. Mannering
15. Asofa-Solomona
16. McClean
17. Vete

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Taupau has been on fire the last month or so

Luke should be the 9 but who knows what Kearney will come up with, might try Bromwich again ....

Leuluai should be in the 6 too I think

jaseg

Juniors
Fusitua
Rapana
Kenny-Dowall
Simona/Beale (Whare/RTS(for Fus switch)/Hiku all down, Kahu looks bad@centre, Rona going to RU)
Vatuvei
Leuluai
Johnson
J.Bromwich
Luke
Matulino
Mannering
Proctor
Taumalolo

K.Nikorima
Jnr.Paulo
Taupau
Harris

Absolutely monster them up the guts with that pack & Luke, allowing Johnson to play the game against opponents on the back foot for as many minutes as possible.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Here's my go....

1. D Watene-Zelezniak
2. S Feki
3. SKD
4. ????
5. Rapana
6. Leluai
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich (c)
9. Luke
10. Matulino
11. Mannering
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo

14. K Nikorima
15. Asofa-Solomona
16. Harris
17. Taupau

18. M Mau
19. A Paasi

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Kata would be a decent shout if eligible.

Other than that, I have no idea who'd partner SKD in the centres. Alex Glenn? Nikorima?

Burns

First Grade
How are you guys feeling about the 4N? Confident? That pack is immense. Any chance of RTS being fit?

Penrose_11

Juniors
I wouldn't go with anyone who hasn't played about 3-4 games to finish the season. I wouldn't pick RTS, Kahu or anyone else with injury concerns.

I wouldn't go with anyone out of position either. No Harris at standoff and no Lolohea at fullback. We have the depth across the board, so let's use it.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Nathan Cleary surely went to school here or did he stay in oz?

If he did school here I wonder if he played union or league..

Hes the best 18 year old half Ive seen in awhile. I'd be chasing him if I was NZRFL, I reckon hes worth it.

jaseg

Juniors
Cleary has lived about half his life so far in NZ. Yes, he's eligible.

If he wants to play for us, that would be great - parachute him straight into the halves alongside Johnson.

I'm not counting on him wanting to play for us though, with all the "future Origin" wraps on him at the moment. And I'd be surprised if he identified as Kiwi.

Penrose_11

Juniors
He was interviewed on radio here before the played us at Mt Smart. Pretty much said he's lived in NZ since he was 3-4 yrs old till bout 14yrs. He went on to say there's no chance of him playing for NZ as he's an Aussie and NSW through and through. He played Aus U20's this year as well.

Hopefully Foran sorts himself out and gets the help and quality advice he needs so he's good to go for NZ from next year on.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
He was interviewed on radio here before the played us at Mt Smart. Pretty much said he's lived in NZ since he was 3-4 yrs old till bout 14yrs. He went on to say there's no chance of him playing for NZ as he's an Aussie and NSW through and through. He played Aus U20's this year as well.

Hopefully Foran sorts himself out and gets the help and quality advice he needs so he's good to go for NZ from next year on.
Ok thanks for that. So thats Cleary out the window.

vvvrulz

Coach
On another note, imagine if we pouched both father and son at the Warriors, would solve our two biggest problems!