What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2011 - join the defending champs!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Kiwis.jpg

Attention all prospective Kiwi reps - please post your name below to sign up for the REIGNING CHAMPIONS of the Forum Sevens international community!

Hallatia

Referee
I think I've had a great run as kiwi's cheerleader, perhaps we should see how long I can keep it going

LeagueNut

First Grade
Awesome - a Kiwis team without Hallatia as the cheerleader would be like bangers & mash wihout sausages or potatoes.

We might need our cheerleader to also post an article though, we'll see how many sign-ups we get. :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
There's a rumour going around that all Kiwis will receive a styley banner to commemorate their participation.

Jesbass

First Grade
I like rumours. I like banners. I like LeagueNut.

I'd be honoured to wear the black and white of my country.

LeagueNut

First Grade
OK, well I know instantly that F7's takes priority over some manky exams, so I'll presume you're fully available ;-)

How many people do we need for this thing anyway? Is it 5v5?

LeagueNut

First Grade
LeagueNut
Hallatia
Jesbass
byrne_rovelli_fan82

That's 3 starters and 1 benchie. Looks like a solid crew to me.

Fulltime in Game 1 is coming around faster than {insert clever analogy here}. Who wants to throw their hat in the ring for this round?

LeagueNut

First Grade
Welcome back wobbie you wascal. :crazy:

The team has been posted so please get bizzay and sing out if there are any problems.

GO THE KIWIS!!

Jesbass

First Grade
Cap'n, I will definitely have my article in before full time. I'm not sure if it'll be tonight necessarily, but I'll be on the field running a hitup before the referee calls time off. :thumn

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Home after my exam this morning so I'll take some time to write this one. It will appear...at some point hahaha ;-) definitely before FT though

LeagueNut

First Grade
Awesomeness!

BRF sounds like she's good to go, and I'll be putting the finishing touches on my masterpiece later today.

joshie

Live Update Team
good luck guys! my article is in, no idea about my team mates but we will see wont we haha!

its safe to say Casper the Friendly Ghost and Chuck Norris wont be getting off the bench tonight ;)