What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Team vs England

Iafeta

Referee
:lol::lol:mad:NGR.

Take a seat pal, it's ok, don't give yourself a hernia. What a foolish response to a poster's comment that he watched Luke play a fair bit this year to respond with "BS". Were you in the dude's living room monitoring what he was watching? Pullleaase.

I'm personally happy with the move to start Leuluai at hooker. Leuluai has performed well at hooker for the Kiwis interchanging with Luke for the past 2-3 seasons. He's a far better hooker than half. He was also man of the match in the English Super League Grand Final. He also had a very good game against Samoa, IMO he played slightly more straight than Luke and was slightly more effective for it.

No offence, obviously being a big Kiwis fan I have bias in favour of Luke, but he is a slightly different player than Cameron Smith. Who is better? IMO Smith.

Iafeta

Referee
has he?? when??

wayne bennett won the kiwis the world cup...Kearney failed to get them to the 4nations final..

england has to target that pack and get on top of the kiwis early on

That's kewl. Given Wayne Bennett is advising Stephen Kearney again.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing how Goulding handles his call up. Not sure who he is marking, I think he'd quietly relish the opportunity to take on Manu who is arguably the finest winger in the game today.

Latest posts