What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Klemmer

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
oi SSTID are you still predicting fui to be better than angus??someone else said that too???who was that r20 i cant remember???i am impressed with fui but crichton is like phar lap and tyrrell,clark and turner are all donkeys but i know the dont knowers are clueless they probably think turner and clark are better than crichton NFI....Shadow...

It's interesting shadow it really is. I don't believe they're comparable just yet ONLY because Crichton has played more games than fui. Did you see fui's runs tonight though? He runs hard at the line and
It's something we've been missing for a while. Actually reminds me a little bit of ben te'o. Although I must say Crichton was an absolute superstar tonight. We have struck gold with that kid. He has a good head on too. Seems to have a bromance with Sammy Burgess!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
crichton has fui covered in all aspects of the game hmmmmm ask r20 ile be interested in his thoughts on fui vs crichton long term???...Shadow..

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
crichton has fui covered in all aspects of the game hmmmmm ask r20 ile be interested in his thoughts on fui vs crichton long term???...Shadow..

As long as we lock them both up long term shadow I'm a happy supporter. It's time to pass the reigns down to our young guns. I can't believe parra let this fuimaono kid go. He is absolutely unbelievable.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi SSTID are you still predicting fui to be better than angus??someone else said that too???who was that r20 i cant remember???i am impressed with fui but crichton is like phar lap and tyrrell,clark and turner are all donkeys but i know the dont knowers are clueless they probably think turner and clark are better than crichton NFI....Shadow...

thats right snoopdog predicted fui to get the cash wellllllll angus got the cash convincingly tonight....Shadow...

Scoopdog

Juniors
oi SSTID do you think fui could ever score 3 tries in a game?? i think 1/2 tries would be his best effort in a game....Shadow...but fui is impressive though....
Was chricton marking the kiwi 2nd rower and centre on his side of the field?especially one who is on 600k+and just off a 4week drug ban?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
As long as we lock them both up long term shadow I'm a happy supporter. It's time to pass the reigns down to our young guns. I can't believe parra let this fuimaono kid go. He is absolutely unbelievable.

i knew long ago a good mate of mine who played for parra in the 80''S told me about fui a while ago ....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
i knew long ago a good mate of mine who played for parra in the 80''S told me about fui a while ago ....Shadow...

Yeah it's just insane how fast he has adapted to first grade. Really looks like he belongs out there. If he's of New Zealand heritage I can definitely see him playing for New Zealand in a few years. Crichton might get an origin jumper sooner than expected if he keeps his form up!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i just wish we never signed turner my mate at souths said why would you sign turner??we have to chop clark,turner,tyrrell,cherro,rochow,greinke,and gosiewski and sign another 2 top forwards and sign another winger/speedster to compliment aj....Shadow...gee i wish we had hurrell he carried the tits tonight....And how good is bryson goodwin????????he was exceptionable tonight.....Shadow...

Scoopdog

Juniors
Yeah it's just insane how fast he has adapted to first grade. Really looks like he belongs out there. If he's of New Zealand heritage I can definitely see him playing for New Zealand in a few years. Crichton might get an origin jumper sooner than expected if he keeps his form up!

hunters

Juniors
i just wish we never signed turner my mate at souths said why would you sign turner??we have to chop clark,turner,tyrrell,cherro,rochow,greinke,and gosiewski and sign another 2 top forwards and sign another winger/speedster to compliment aj....Shadow...gee i wish we had hurrell he carried the tits tonight....And how good is bryson goodwin????????he was exceptionable tonight.....Shadow...
We sign guys like turner, Clark and tyrell so we can have the Sams and Inglis's. We will also need these cheap guys who do a fine job if you want to follow through on your plans to throw lifetime contracts at Angus and Fui. Your cleaner mate at Souths needs to teach you that there is a salary cap and you can't just sign the best players in every position.

DiegoNT

First Grade
We sign guys like turner, Clark and tyrell so we can have the Sams and Inglis's. We will also need these cheap guys who do a fine job if you want to follow through on your plans to throw lifetime contracts at Angus and Fui. Your cleaner mate at Souths needs to teach you that there is a salary cap and you can't just sign the best players in every position.
People have been trying to explain this to him for close to 2 years. He is either a deliberate troll, incredibly thick or most likely a combination of the 2

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

oi r20 another one to join the dont knowers club NFI.... p.s. try telling bellamy and green and bennett that they would laugh in your face buy tyrrell and turner and clark bla bla bla and greinke and rochow and cherro and gosiewski lol fug me you aint got a clue hunters....Shadow....

Latest posts