What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight Bennett set to wield the axe

RHCP

Bench
With third-party agreements, the former Brisbane Broncos winger will earn up to $400,000 a season after signing with the Tigers for the next three seasons.
Sounds like some intense speculation to me.

Noname36

First Grade
Ennis just said on Hollywood and Zorba that there's no way he's leaving the Doggies. He said no journos actually contacted him. There was no contact whatsoever between him and the Knights.

Thank God for that.

Perth Knights

Juniors
Joel Moon from the Warriors is off contract from the end of this year. Wouldn't mind signing him ... good young centre. Originally a Bronco's junior from memory. Would be a handy replacement for Sau if he doesn't re-sign.

aqua_duck

Coach
Moon's career has stalled severely at the Warriors, would come cheap and Bennett would be one of the only people who'd know how good or bad a player he really is

Joker's Wild

Coach
No mate, he is a far better centre

Off topic a little but I just saw something interesting in a fitness magazine. An ad for Musashi ( a leading supplement brand ) listed the Knights amongst others as official partners.

Going off what Pika said about our poor supplement situation for our players, it seems Tinklers dough has been put to good use already

88.Knights

Juniors
No mate, he is a far better centre

Off topic a little but I just saw something interesting in a fitness magazine. An ad for Musashi ( a leading supplement brand ) listed the Knights amongst others as official partners.

Going off what Pika said about our poor supplement situation for our players, it seems Tinklers dough has been put to good use already

musashi is shit and the knights have been stuck on it 4 the last couple of seasons, hopefully with tinks they can now upgrade to a better brand.

RABK

Referee
It's a supermarket brand for any regular joe to think to himself 'hmm i might grow my biceps 2 inches if i do some curls whilst drinking this' whilst passing through aisle 7. It's not something professional footballers should be using, there is much higher quality proteins available from body building retailers.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Well in the same ad they also named the Storm, Broncos and Dragons as partners

Also, I don't agree that their products are shit either. They are comparable to many of the other brands out there for quality. Just because you can buy some Musashi products in Woolies doesn't mean it's low quality either

Joker's Wild

Coach
Fair enough

I don't use sups much but a quick glance at the PCF content (given that it's high qual Whey protein) and there is little difference from the more expensive brands

For high performance a deeper understanding is probably needed though so I'll conceed to more knowledgable posters on this one :)

aqua_duck

Coach
Haven't heard of vital Strength, but BSC is very popular amongst footballers, and BSN sponsors the UFC and is endorsed by Ronnie Coleman