What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight Bennett set to wield the axe

RABK

Referee
Don't forget though - a lot of the companies that sponsor major sporting competitions/teams/athletes and are endorsed by them in return can only do so because they make monstrous amounts of money from such a large market share of the regular joes at gyms all over the world.

Most professional athletes and Body builders use expensive brands that don't have their logo plastered every where. But they do have a strong following around websites like bodybuilding.com. I think there is a brand called gold whey which sells for about $100 for a 10lb bag. A lot of body builders swear by that stuff without getting a cent in sponsorship from them.

Pika

Bench
Biotest and Optimum Nutrition (which has Gold and Platinum Whey which might be what you are referring to RABK) are what I use.

88.Knights

Juniors
BSC would be an upgrade, but the best stuff out there imo is Optimum Nutrition. Thats what the knights should be on.

Shenry4

Juniors
If i was a professional footballer getting paid >$100,000 id buy the best stuff myself.
Surely its an investment.

Pika

Bench
They cant.

So much rubbish floating around with untested stuff in it. Especially imported.

Teres 3000 trib put two guys over three years ago. Off the shelf stuff.

Just cant risk it.

Its amazing what is banned these days.

Joker's Wild

Coach
That's an excellent point

How can you run the risk of possibly taking a banned substance by supplying your own sups as a professional footballer? Too much risk involved taking stuff that hasn't been cleared

aqua_duck

Coach
I'd imagine most of the guys who are ineligible next year with the exception obviously of Roberts, Cook, Ailaomoi (depending on his attitude), and possibly Rodney Mason. The rest of them either have another year of eligibility or aren't much chop

aqua_duck

Coach
They cant.

So much rubbish floating around with untested stuff in it. Especially imported.

Teres 3000 trib put two guys over three years ago. Off the shelf stuff.

Just cant risk it.

Its amazing what is banned these days.

Just to further back up your post, 2 Parra players got done from using jack3d, a supplement I've taken before and is readily available over the counter at any decent supplement shop.

Spot On

Coach
Just to further back up your post, 2 Parra players got done from using jack3d, a supplement I've taken before and is readily available over the counter at any decent supplement shop.

Just finished a cycle on this stuff. Best pre-trainer I've used. However, I've heard of blokes having massive 'downers' after using it. Not sure how much they've been taking at a time. I thought two NYC players from the Goldy tested positive at the beginning of this year while using Jack?

Pika

Bench
I have blood pressure problems so dont use Jack3d.

My training partners swear by it and mesamorph.

I am a methylmass guy.

I am not surprised Jack3d put these kids over. You need a Phd to understand how some of the prohormones and other stuff in these supps effect your chances of pissing hot.

macavity

Referee
I use Jack3d too. No idea what exactly is in it, but not surprised it would put you over - makes you feel like you could run through walls...

RHCP

Bench
I use Jack3d too. No idea what exactly is in it, but not surprised it would put you over - makes you feel like you could run through walls...
I read once some of the ingredients are listed as recreational drugs in some countries - never did any research of my own, but I wouldn't be surprised.

rnb11

Juniors
Why dont you guys make a supplement thread or some sh*t, I keep expecting to read something new on Bennett wielding the axe and all I see is this drug rubbish.

some atheletes got stripped of their medals from the commonwealth games for using jack3d as well. It has a stimulant substance likened to amphetamine in it. But is legal and you can get it from most supp shops.

Latest posts