What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kNights 2 Day

Sharks were very good today, whilst their opposition was poor!
Townsend needs to brush up on his goal kicking that's for sure
Could have been well into the 50's point wise, if he'd nailed at least 2 of his 3 (or was it 4?) misses:(

Pot Odds

Juniors
Went to the local pub to watch this with my son. A few telling comments from him were "Jeez the the Knights have nothing in attack your mob are shutting everything down" He was highly impressed with the efforts from Lewis and Moylan

chewsta

First Grade
How many tries has Holmes scored against the knights since his debut? He would have been close to double digits against them in 2016 alone.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Was fun to watch the replay. Moylan improving on his good game last week, things starting to click nicely. Happy to eat my words if it continues. What a difference Lewis and Graham make to our whole structure both in attack and defence? Shades of 2016 there today, great combinations with Val, Cedrik, Moylan, Lewis and Graham.

Bring on the Bunnies, pity about SOO though.

Quigs

Immortal
Geeze the Knights were shockers. I would of been upset if we didn't give them a flogging.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Watched the Pathers game yesty. Stains still a better side than last year although once Hunt went off they were no chance against them. Scoreline didnt reflect the game imo. They'll be there in the semis for sure.

shaggs

Coach
Watched the Pathers game yesty. Stains still a better side than last year although once Hunt went off they were no chance against them. Scoreline didnt reflect the game imo. They'll be there in the semis for sure.
Do ya reckon hunt might be wearing the cooper target for wade this year?