What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kNights 2 Day

Holmes hat trick was predictable. It’s the minimum expectation against a low team of low quality.
You know as stupid as that sounds, I reckon there is some truth to it. After holmes 3 rd try, Edrick was right on the other side & hes gone running over , all the while tapping his head. I thought , WTF & then he nearly tripped & did an aerial 360. It was bizarre. UNTIL I aw the rest of the team patting themselves on the head.
So they had a hatrick routine pre-orgnanised, for at least somebody.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You know as stupid as that sounds, I reckon there is some truth to it. After holmes 3 rd try, Edrick was right on the other side & hes gone running over , all the while tapping his head. I thought , WTF & then he nearly tripped & did an aerial 360. It was bizarre. UNTIL I aw the rest of the team patting themselves on the head.
So they had a hatrick routine pre-orgnanised, for at least somebody.

Not to mention Rammstein could of scored himself.

The reason I said it was predictable because I did predict it, earlier in the thread.

Latest posts