What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Much better effort this week. It was "only the Knights" but they have been no easy beats this year. I thought the defence held up well.

3 cordner
2 keary
1 carter

Carter was only on the field the first 20 but he looked great in that time.

Lol @ us receiving 1 penalty.

Headless Chook

Juniors
3.cordner
2. Keary
1. Pearce

Thought Newcastle threw a fair bit at us and could have easily made things close. Wasn't pretty but our defence got us that win.

Our attack was rather pedestrian last night. Very much one off the ruck running. Seemed to be deliberate as to try and cut down on handling errors, especially coming out of our own quarter. If we play like that in attack against the top 8 ranked sides, they'll kill us. Still missed 30+ tackles last night, it was the goal line defence and the scramble which waas better though than last week.

For mine -

3 points: Boyd Cordner
2 points: Jared Warea-Hargreaves
1 point: Michael Gordon.

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
And that one penalty was for an accidental offside. Some refs don't even try to hide their bias.

3. Cordner
2. Keary
1. JWH

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
3. Mata'utia
2. Mata'utia
1. Mata'utia

The other one played in the forwards. I think it was

12. Mata'utia