What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
At this time of the year we take the 2 points and move on. 4 points in the last 2 weeks given origin is a super result especially given thw knights were very committed and stoic at home

Next week is a statement game.

3 fergo
2 teddy
1 SST

Special mention to Manu who made a whopping 19 tackles with only 1 missed.... more than the other back 4 combined.

Last edited:
Manu also made a couple of key yardage runs when we really needed them too.

The 2 points are great against a committed team but it worries me how we can’t put teams away.

Still think the Napa binning was BS.

Looking forward to the Pennies game.

3. Fergo
2. Teddy
1. Latrell

Valheru

Coach
The panthers game will tell us where we are at. There may have been a bit of one eye on that game happening yesterday. We will have a full squad bar matterson.

No excuses.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Manu also made a couple of key yardage runs when we really needed them too.

The 2 points are great against a committed team but it worries me how we can’t put teams away.

Still think the Napa binning was BS.

Looking forward to the Pennies game.

3. Fergo
2. Teddy
1. Latrell

3. Fergs
2. Teddy
1. Friend. Played the 80, 60 tackles and no errors. (I can’t remember the last time Friendy kept a clean sheet)

I got the feeling they put in a concerted effort to really reduce the mistakes and played within themselves for the most part. I’d rather they be winning like that than putting on a score on and giving away a heap of shitty unnecessary penalties and/or shooting themselves in the foot with too many dumb mistakes.

Latest posts