What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Old Shaggas Day

Card Shark

Immortal
Also the 20 year reunion of their inaugural grand final winning team.

We will be up against it.

Quigs

Immortal
What about this bloke? Is he going to be there eatin' some pies?

709557-nathan-tinkler.gif

Card Shark

Immortal
The Ross Dog is playing for them.

Did well to recover from that back injury - did he play last week?

snout

First Grade
Funny thing is those young blokes for the knights will feel more pressure than normal.
Being watched by club legends and expected to win.
Huge pressure for their no names.

If I was a Sharks player and was asked about the Knights old boy day I would reply with the following.

Yeah it will be a great day. The Knights will be celebrating the 1997 GF Winning team and we'll be celebrating our Round 26 victory. Wish them all the best with their celebration.

Quigs

Immortal
If I was a Sharks player and was asked about the Knights old boy day I would reply with the following.

Yeah it will be a great day. The Knights will be celebrating the 1997 GF Winning team and we'll be celebrating our Round 26 victory. Wish them all the best with their celebration.

Cell-e-brate good times .................. C'mon

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now, celebration

Cell-e-brate good times .................. C'mon

"I'm getting out me flares and me corduroy slip on shoes"

lolesi

First Grade
I guess so...

But they are coming last and we are about to play in the finals.

Should win comfortably if we are being serious.

Chimp

Bench
Our performance will depend on results from earlier in the weekend - by the time we play, we'll know exactly where we'll finish in the table depending on our result. If a top 4 space is still available, I reckon we'll smash them out of sight.
But, it could be that the game is a dead rubber and the result will have zero impact on our final position - if that's the case, it could be VERY ugly.
If it's a dead rubber, I'd expect multiple changes to the team with a number of players 'falling ill' on Saturday evening.

Craigshark

First Grade
Far out that Knights team is average. If all else fails, run our attack at Sio. He fell for the same play about 6 times last week against the Raiders.

Quigs

Immortal
If all things go as according to plan then it will be an awesome opportunity to work on that outside inside pass to Holmes move.

Afterall it is only round 26, it is about time we got it right. We might need to use it in the big games.

And a few other things we can work on too. Like how to plan for a field goal from a 7 tackle set.

Latest posts