What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights teams for Dragons games

roopy

Referee
Knights teams;

Hughes is out from the side named in the paper

O'Davis
Tahu
Matt Gidley
McDougal
Quinn
Rudder
Kidley
Kennedy
Abraham
Simpson
Perry
Buderus
Parsons

Woolnough
Jobson
Price
Hall

Reggies

Young - A great prospect - 19 yo
Taylor - hopeless but fast - supposed to have played firstgrade for Sharks early this season.
Brown - bench forward for NSW u19 side - playing his 4th game as a back - scores lots of tries from lock - 12 tries in the Flegg season
Gavin Quinn - 23 yo - played 1 game of firstgrade - should be dropped at the end of the season.
Smith - oldest and most experienced player - should be dropped at the end of the season
Ennis - 18 yo who normally plays hooker - he has scored at better than a try a game this season - our best junior
Tyrie - was the best half in flegg last season, but has struggled all year in the seniors because he is very small
Lowrie - a great prospect - has been good in firstgrade for the last three games
Mueller - hard working captain of the side - has played a few games of first grade and went well
Bartlett - 18 yo with a high workrate
Matt Kennedy - normally plays firstgrade, but we have all our forwards available this week
Quigley - will be the Broncos firstgrade hooker next year
Tanner - has played half the season in firstgrade

Tilse - 18 yo who is as tall as Matt Parsons and 110 kg - an impact player
Worth - 18 yo prop who works hard
White - see worth - they are twins I think
Bates - was NSW u17 captain - he is our alternate playmaker
Jaques - barging impact forward
Wallace - Australian schoolboys halfback

We can win both games IMO.
The Canberra win over Canterbury last night confirms that we are in very good form, because I really think it was the weather conditions that kept us from a win over Canberra.
Our forwards should be at the top of their game because they are all reasonably injury free and have all had enough game time to be match fit. I think Parsons might still not be moving well, because of the missed tackles last week, but all others are firing, or should be.

The reggies need to show that they have moved on from being Flegg standard players at the start of the season to being very nearly firstgrade standard now. I think it has been a great year of development for about 10 young forwards, and they need to prove it in this game, or prove it again, because they already proved it last week. It has been a tough year, but we have gained from the pain.

misty

Juniors
I'm hoping for a good hard game tomorrow I think they can do it Kurts been playing so well of late its crunch time now so I'll be biting off fingernails when the game starts :lol:

antonius

Coach
Dragons have a heap of wounded players this week, I wasn't real confident at the start of the week, but I think we can win tomorrow and seal up at least 8th spot, from there we can worry a few of the more fancied teams. Just one more win come on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

misty

Juniors
Those goons put us out of the comp last year if I remember correctly :evil:

even if we get done I think we have one more chance we play the cowboys don't we?

antonius

Coach
mia said:
Those goons put us out of the comp last year if I remember correctly :evil:

even if we get done I think we have one more chance we play the cowboys don't we?
We do but it'd be nice to seal it up against the Dragons, I wouldn't want them to be under the pressure of HAVING to win next week. :(