What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kogarah game day experience.

Emu01

Juniors
Thank you for listening to me. As the players were about to run onto the field a marching band appeared,
a trumpet player and they sang when the saints go marching in.

The atmosphere was electric and the crowd loved it.

I was critical of the lack of atmosphere at Kogarah a few months ago on this forum.

Credit were credit is due. The club listened to the fans and thank you.
The close game,good weather and the band playing made it a much better game day experience.

Ps. We just need the words on the big screen cos the most of the fans didn't know the words.

Old Timer

Coach
We had speakers in front of us on the eastern side and the PA was far too loud all day and not enjoyable.
The rest of it was all OK as the Flames and the little one's are always enjoyable.

jeffdragon

Bench
Always love going to kogarah
The weather was a bonus
Great view on the hill,
They would have a riot if they ever got rid of the hill

jeffdragon

Bench
Dont think they will spend any money on it soon .
The saints only have 4 games a year on it ,against mostly out of town teams

ALSGI

Bench
For those that went to the game yesterday how bad was the booing as the players ran off at half time? And was anyone singled out, ie players, refs or
was it generalised?

jeffdragon

Bench
For those that went to the game yesterday how bad was the booing as the players ran off at half time? And was anyone singled out, ie players, refs or
was it generalised?

It was at the team ,from the grandstand and the hill
Remember when sowie was still playing for us v the panthers
There were boos on that effort as well

ALSGI

Bench
It was at the team ,from the grandstand and the hill
Remember when sowie was still playing for us v the panthers
There were boos on that effort as well
Thanks mate. I'm not a fan of the boos at teams by their own fans, but I tell ya what I was doing more than booing at home and I reckon it helped with their second half performance.

jeffdragon

Bench
Thanks mate. I'm not a fan of the boos at teams by their own fans, but I tell ya what I was doing more than booing at home and I reckon it helped with their second half performance.
Some fans do and some dont
Our defence was soft
And as like in the last few games we gave the knights a few easy tries