What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kokoda Jersey

bluefox68

Staff member
This may be old news now, as it was it on Twitter last night, but, apparently the Sharks are putting out a ‘Kokoda’ themed jersey.

Quigs

Immortal
LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH ..... "Not another far-can one"

Isn't there some stoopid rule in the intercoursed up NRL that clubs are only permitted to have a maximum of 6 different jerseys per season.

With all due respects to our Diggers, nek minnutt we will be having a jersey commemorating the Battle of far-can Waterloo.

Quigs

Immortal
We should have a jersey to celebrate the famous cafe/streetbrawl of Arncliffe, June 2018.

I'll even design it for the Club because that is the type of guy I am.

You know it would be awesome. Just imagine this. Arncliffe is in the flightpath of Qantas jets landing at Kingsford Smiff.

Frenzy.

Immortal
LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH ..... "Not another far-can one"

Isn't there some stoopid rule in the intercoursed up NRL that clubs are only permitted to have a maximum of 6 different jerseys per season.

With all due respects to our Diggers, nek minnutt we will be having a jersey commemorating the Battle of far-can Waterloo.

6? How about 1?

toomuchsoup

Juniors
This is our 4th jersey this year. Not as bad as a lot of other teams

Good cause, but I don’t think I special jersey is necessary

We should have a jersey to celebrate the famous cafe/streetbrawl of Arncliffe, June 2018.

I'll even design it for the Club because that is the type of guy I am.

You know it would be awesome. Just imagine this. Arncliffe is in the flightpath of Qantas jets landing at Kingsford Smiff.
But get the blue bluer and the black blacker this time