What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korbin out?

Glendale

Juniors
56m, 23 tackles, 3 missed tackles, 2 errors, 2 penalties, a few big hit attempts. This is literally no different than his average game for us, but because he's with Brisbane now commentators are talking it up.

One of the QLD parrots at channel 9, think it was fatty, said last week in commentary: 'I can't believe Newcastle let him go', despite the fact he's yet to do anything of note in a Broncos jersey.

Pedge1971

First Grade
That last dropped ball last night when the Broncos had to role the dice sums his game up. We win this weekend and we are in front of the Broncos (Sims) and Souths (Rochow).

Not bad for a club going nowhere....

Spot On

Coach
He was good in R1, acceptable in R2 and ordinary last night. Wouldn't say he cost Brisbane the win but he definitely contributed to the loss.

Its good to be aggressive but you have to be disciplined as well. He struggles with that concept.

Daniel Saifiti
20 hrs

Gees Korbin's getting no love up in here. I was feeling sorry for the brother but then I remembered he bailed out on a sinking ship. I just hope everyone up in here is grateful for his departure. For once the dead weight is released it allows that sinking ship to float once again. #donthate #rightdirection#allthingshappenforareason

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments
View 10 more comments

Ton Ton
Thank goodness we got rid of a shit player
Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs

Hayden Chartres
The knights are to proud a team with to many loyal supporters to ever be a sinking ship we just have our ups and downs same as every other club

Knight76

Juniors
Sounds like the Saifiti's were together watching the footy with dad having a laugh at how shit Korbin is. And he posted the general thought in the room lol.

Notice when Korbin dropped that ball at the end of the game, I didn't see a single Bronco come over to console him. I don't think he is being welcomed to the broncs to warmly. Maybe the players are starting to see what a lazy bastard he is.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Sounds like the Saifiti's were together watching the footy with dad having a laugh at how shit Korbin is. And he posted the general thought in the room lol.

Notice when Korbin dropped that ball at the end of the game, I didn't see a single Bronco come over to console him. I don't think he is being welcomed to the broncs to warmly. Maybe the players are starting to see what a lazy bastard he is.

Maybe they see a guy who walked out on his club near the end of pre season and into their club after their tough pre season and straight intona starting role having paid no dues in the club.

If I was a young fwd at the Broncos I would be pissed as well (and 10kg heavier and a lot less fat).

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Pretty sure Tariq made some comments on the 9 footy show on Thursday, something along the lines of "its nice to be part of a pack that's going forward "

A pack he can't even start in apparently

Good riddance to both

perverse

Referee
lol, you and your brother were key elements in providing that forward momentum, Tariq. You were supposed to be, anyway - your paycheque kinda came with some expectation that you'd do something other than jog downhill once everyone else has done the work.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
lol, you and your brother were key elements in providing that forward momentum, Tariq. You were supposed to be, anyway - your paycheque kinda came with some expectation that you'd do something other than jog downhill once everyone else has done the work.
Well said. In 2017 we lacked go forward, thanks largely to the Sims brothers. Korbin cracked 100m 3 or 4 times over the whole year and tariq imo played even worse. Ah well now they are other teams problems.

Joel-22

Juniors
Both Jacob and Dan have showed more in 1 season of NRL as teenagers then both Tariq and Korbin have showed in their entire careers. I wouldn't trade either Jacob or Dan for any young forward in the game.
Sign them for life, it's obvious they love the club

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Both Jacob and Dan have showed more in 1 season of NRL as teenagers then both Tariq and Korbin have showed in their entire careers. I wouldn't trade either Jacob or Dan for any young forward in the game.
Sign them for life, it's obvious they love the club

Totally off topic, but these 2 guys are a perfect example of why i think State Of Origin and International loyalties should be separated....

Born in NSW with Fijian parents or grandparents; they would do wonders for the game there if they were loyal to Fiji and i think they could make that team competitive. But if NSW came knocking with $50k-a-game match payments, could you blame them for jumping saying yes?

Clearly they should be able to represent both (pretending people only have a single heritage or local loyalty is insane) and it would do the international game wonders if these islands were genuinely competitive.

Rant over.