What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korbin Sims

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I think people on here hate the Broncos due to an inferiority complex.

Self made people like myself don't hate the once perennial underdog club that's transformed itself into the pride of the league.

People just envy the Broncos culture and their gracefulness nature.

blaza88z

Coach

Self made people like myself don't hate the once perennial underdog club that's transformed itself into the pride of the league.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out as to why we're not liked, we have so many advantages compared to the bulk of the Sydney teams who have to scratch and claw to find their talent, Penrith being the exception they seem to have an unbelievable nursery.

mxlegend99

Referee

Haven't won a comp in over 10 years and have only won once since 2001. Why would people feel inferior to them?

Sharks, Cowboys, Roosters, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Storm and Sea Eagles have all won more recently. While the Tigers, Bulldogs and Panthers are only a few years apart from them.

Broncos havent been a super club in nearly 2 decades. It takes every advantage possible for them just to keep up with the average teams these days. Even with a team full of rep players on 1/3 of their market value they are only a fringe top 8 side most seasons.

ed-grimley

Bench
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out as to why we're not liked, we have so many advantages compared to the bulk of the Sydney teams who have to scratch and claw to find their talent, Penrith being the exception they seem to have an unbelievable nursery.
Bring on the new Brisbane team.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Haven't won a comp in over 10 years and have only won once since 2001. Why would people feel inferior to them?

Sharks, Cowboys, Roosters, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Storm and Sea Eagles have all won more recently. While the Tigers, Bulldogs and Panthers are only a few years apart from them.

Broncos havent been a super club in nearly 2 decades. It takes every advantage possible for them just to keep up with the average teams these days. Even with a team full of rep players on 1/3 of their market value they are only a fringe top 8 side most seasons.

How do you not see the obvious troll in that post?