What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt Mann kicked McGregor's dog

Western red

Juniors
With all due respect Western Red, I find it near impossible to believe that Mann won't start in round 1 - even with Mary selecting.

I hope your wires have crossed somewhere along the lines on this occasion.

There is no wires crossed here he is not in the round 1 team iam just as disappointed as u wat has become of the dragons as a club iam discrased

Hills Dragon

Juniors
I will cheer the team on regardless of who is picked but if these 2 don't get picked and we get smashed by the chocolate soldiers, which is highly likely, let's face it, then maybe Mary will see the light, though I won't hold my breath.
Yeah, cos that's what he does......I can almost guarantee Mann and Milne won't be picked, because McGregor is the worst coach in the history of the NRL.

Belta

Juniors
Since joining the forum I've heard derogatory comments about the coach like mcf**kwit, mcwanker, mcuseless, it's not the players fault it's the coaches, on and on and for the most part I thought it was over the top and even felt sorry for mcwrecker..yeah I know..but after watching the sides he rolled out in the trials, and now what looks like being dished up in round 1 and others explain how it's not just his poor coaching but his continual use of underperforming players, and I've finally crossed to the dark side so to speak...all the positive's with the forwards and the up and coming talent could be at jeopardy under this clown...lets just hope he doesn't cause too much damage before the give him the boot

SEAT 1A

Bench
...lets just hope he doesn't cause too much damage before the give him the boot

I'm hoping that's the case to Belta however, Mann should be one of the first picked on last year's form and was no where to be seen in the CS.

Mary's head is on the line and it looks as though he is reverting back to the same tactics that has failed. Who knows, he may not be picking the side.

Latest posts