What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan on course to break Holden Cup point scoring record.

With 4 games to go he is on 302 points for the year.

Currently Jake Mullaney 1st. 322 points (2009)

Dylan Collier 2nd. 312 points (2011)

Patrick Templeman 3rd. 307 points (2013)

Hope he becomes more memorable as a player going forward than those listed above.

shaggs

Coach
Haha very good point. There would less than 10 NRL games between those guys

I'd be interested to see who was in the top 10 all time point scorers list for NYC.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Well he'll smash that record. Hope he becomes a future Sharks legend and immortal! No pressure ;):)

Apparently those above him had finals football points included in those totals as well.

So bar injury he'll smash the record.

He has scored something like 16 or 17 tries playing as a half which is pretty amazing.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Impressive, but won't mean much if he doesn't kick on. Hopefully the lad can step up to the next level!

coolumsharkie

Referee
With 4 games to go he is on 302 points for the year.

Currently Jake Mullaney 1st. 322 points (2009)

Dylan Collier 2nd. 312 points (2011)

Patrick Templeman 3rd. 307 points (2013)

Hope he becomes more memorable as a player going forward than those listed above.

Jesus! That's a very good point! haha. The team is averaging 40 points a game, that's at least 10 points to Flanno in GK's alone. The team on the whole must be breaking a record as well?

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's the reason why Flanno SNR wants Cronk at the club, as well as a high amount of promise in Chads future at the club. That's what I was told early in the year before any mention of Cronk in the press.

Press is now saying that Cronk doesn't like Gal, Fifi and Wade, nothing quoted of course.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Team as a whole needs 924 points to be the highest point scoring NYC team in history (Current record Cowboys with 923 in 2015) Need 122 more points or 30.5 points per game.

And 45 competition points to have the most premiership points. ( Current record Penrith with 44 in 2015) Think we can lose one more game.

bluefox1968

Juniors
I'm aiming to be at Suncorp early (5:10 pm kick-off) to catch the NYC game - should be good to see them play!

I'm aiming to be at Suncorp early (5:10 pm kick-off) to catch the NYC game - should be good to see them play!

They'll be seeking revenge Blue Fox!

That's one of the games they lost the other against Parramatta.

They lost to the Broncos 36-34.

Sharks were leading with a minute to go and Flanno put in a grubber kick towards the Broncos ingoal and a Bronco picked up the ball and ran the length of the field to score on the bell.

YTSharks

Juniors
They'll be seeking revenge Blue Fox!

That's one of the games they lost the other against Parramatta.

They lost to the Broncos 36-34.

Sharks were leading with a minute to go and Flanno put in a grubber kick towards the Broncos ingoal and a Bronco picked up the ball and ran the length of the field to score on the bell.
Brailey kicked it I thought?

Tiger Shark

Bench
No it was Flanno I thought. Was the right kick, just bad execution. And that fullback of there's is a gun.

Special K

Coach
Our NYC team is stacked and they just sent Raimen down there for the finals.

Luke Metcalf, our 5/8 is better than Flanno. Sign me up on this kids hype train. 3 tries and MOTM in origin this year, 3 tries on the weekend and set up god knows how other many.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Now that the Jets are out of the finals, sending Ramien back down make sense. Gives him some more games and will only make our NYC team even stronger.